Spoiling Hetzner - A Very Small Review

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder that the beta for our Hetzner Cloud Volumes is now over. So if you had any running, we will invoice you for them now. They only cost €0.04/GB/month (without VAT)!

@crotaphiticus Glad to hear that you got yourself another 7700 :slight_smile: I can’t publish any info on a byoip feature - because of the whole we-don’t-reveal-most-things-policy. Sorry :slight_smile: --Katie, Marketing

3 Likes

Does that mean we can now add more than 100GB on the volumes? :smiley:

Looks like it’s currently limited to 1TB, available in Nuremberg and Helsinki but not Falkenstein. The tier of the ttached cloud server doesn’t seem to impact the available volume size either.

EDIT: It would appear that all accounts are limited to 1TB by default, but can request for the limit to be lifted.

2 Likes

Thank you for checking that, I’ll probably attach a small disk for my Rocket.Chat instance, all my logs go there… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks @Wolveix for your response! I can confirm that this is correct. --Katie

3 Likes

Is there some form to request some stickers?
:wink:

Since we’re low on supply now, I can’t promise anything. But send me your postal address in a PM and I’ll see what I can do. --Katie

3 Likes

What about me? :\

Nada for you.
Bad boy

Been a client for a long time!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Was about to post something sarcastic but when double interpretations may be in place better say this is in a funny tone :

If those are the last two stickers and it’s between you and me I need to ask you have you ever rented 25 / 30 dedis from them a month?

1 Like

I have, and much more expensive as well :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Miguel, You can also send me a PM with your address and I’ll see if I can grab some. --Katie

2 Likes

We just posted our first User Story with OTRS!

Let me know what you think! --Katie, Marketing

4 Likes

Awesome! Ty!

Stickers :neutral_face:
Can we still get some?

1 Like

:0 did I hear stickers?

1 Like

When I was going through social media posts today, I came across one that I had wanted to respond to ages ago and then never got to. It was about this check for our Storage Boxes: GitHub - viafintech/check_hetzner_storage_box: Icinga/Nagios check command for monitoring your Hetzner Storage Boxes free space Just out of curiousity, has anyone else tried it?

@Shu @mut I need to check, but go ahead and send me a postal address via PM and if I can send some, I will.
–Katie, Marketing

in to support hetzner. have a CX21 good stuff.

2 Likes

Nice 10 year challenge @Hetzner_OL! It’s crazy how much things have changed.

9 Likes