[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

Thanks ! <3

1 Like

I never noticed that they never finished painting “Buddy Jesus” right side, and that his figer was obviously broken from being dropped.

Also, no obvious sigmata. '90s Kevin Smith, I’m more ashamed of you now than you would be of your 2010s self.

F’in Mooby…

@Jarland I just promoted your LTD in facebook, hope that’s ok.
If not let me know and I’ll delete the posts…

I should have asked ahead of time :grin:

1 Like

Damn went to order and missed out again :slight_smile: why god why!

I am idling the lifetime offer till I figure out where shall I use it.

The most basic reason came up was to use it as an email inbox for my family members (restricting them on 500Mb :japanese_goblin: ) using a custom domain and never pay a single penny again :stuck_out_tongue:

Been there. Done that.

1 Like

When would it be back again?

If it returns this year it might be for black Friday. If not then, probably not this year.

2 Likes

Please make exception for me? Respected Honourable Supreme Sir :smiley:

I can offer these deals right now:

https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/05/promotions

2 Likes

jar 15/year still available ?

Yes, order now MXroute

I rest my case.

What case?

You come across as begging @Jarland to make an exception for you. Is this how you wish to be perceived?

You’re just a random guy who signed up here two days ago. Why should @Jarland make an exception for you?

1 Like

It is called bargaining in India. And I am not begging at all.

Let him decide whether he is ready to offer something or not. Or do you speak for him?

2 Likes

The cat is out of the bag. When you say “please make an exception for me” it’s called begging; and when you add something like “Respected Honourable Supreme Sir” it’s called flattery with begging. This is precisely how I perceive you, India or not.

1 Like

@root has already said it better than I could.

This is an international forum on hosting and related topics. It’s not a local market somewhere in India. I strongly suspect that “Respected Honourable Supreme Sir” would sound absurd at a local market in India as well, but it’s definitely out of place here in connection with asking a provider to make an exceptional pricing for you.

The general way that it works is that providers offer promotions from time to time. One can take advantage of a promotion when it’s offered. One can also ask whether a given promotion is still in effect. But to say “Please make exception for me?” (and you already said something similar in your thread on free email hosting) is to appear to beg, and adding “Respected Honourable Supreme Sir” only serves to reinforce this impression.

1 Like

thanks bought one 15/year also im from india as well :grinning:

2 Likes