[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

Now now, begging or bargaining, neither bothers me.

5 Likes

It was an obvious attempt to make him happy/smile with prior knowledge that he won’t agree to the offer. And no, it won’t sound absurd any where when your sole intention is to be funny and nothing else.

My Mom does the same with local grocery store guy depending on his age to make him laugh. Like she would say “hey brother give me 2 kgs for price of 1 please? God will bless you with two beautiful children”. Now you might write a thesis that she is begging with fake promises etc etc. But her sole attempt is to be funny and make everyone smile. And in the end she pays the right price and even more than what others do at times.

Now, if I break a rule in this forum, I apologise. But international audience in my IRC chan find such things normal and funny too.

@root -do-

1 Like

Just wow. Anyone can’t even try to be funny now?

2 Likes

That’s not what the hooker in the hole under your basement says.

3 Likes

Perhaps I was a little hard on him in the end, but recall that when I initially took the bait, I simply asked him “Why free?”. If he was simply trying to be funny at the moment when he was asking @Jarland to make him an exception (I say “if”), then I misconstrued him, but it’s important to take his whole thread into consideration at that point, because that thread was part of the preceding context.

I probably shouldn’t have taken the bait to begin with, my hardened LET instincts probably got the better of me (also the fact that he had just signed up a couple of days before), and (India here, India there) there probably was a clash with Generation Z (or Millennials?) at play in the background.

Perhaps @Jarland’s official title here ought to be “Respected Honourable Supreme Sir”?

3 Likes

I can’t decide between Ball Leader and Scout Master

Maybe Balls Master? :thinking:

1 Like

We have a winner here

1 Like

Me? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I sense a few ppl in this thread were hall monitors and line leaders in elementary school. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Elementary school… that is for children. I don’t think there are any children here.

At heart, always.

4 Likes

dada

goochi goo goo

1 Like

You give that back this instant, mister!

1 Like

Edited this post to update this link. The Black Friday 2018 promo is back for the launch of the next iteration of the MXroute product (no more cPanel!), and the lifetime package (10GB Storage) is currently discounted to $85 for the next 50 orders in celebration of overhead taking a dive:

https://portal.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=88

(Lifetime means the lifetime of MXroute. I hope it means you can pass it down to your grandchildren, this company is growing at such an incredible rate on recurring packages that we’re not going anywhere for a very long time)

The next iteration of the product is DirectAdmin-based. It also comes with a little thing I enjoy, which is rspamd on the front-end now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you’re curious about the MXroute user experience with the new cPanel replacement, I made a few tutorials to help:

https://mxroutehelp.com/

The hope is that having these in place for new customers will prevent the need to go looking for them, which could of course result in finding cPanel-based tutorials. All other support paths remain the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Penis still stuck in fan. Please advise.

2 Likes

Any plans for a migration path from a cpanel account to DA? Or will current cpanel accounts remain as is for now?

2 Likes