[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

chuckles the best kind. If it works, and doesn’t cause a problem then :smiley:

1 Like

For Cyber Monday I’m keeping it simple and offering 10 more sales of this:

https://blog.mxroute.com/2018/11/lifetime-promo

1 Like

Was going to grab a new deal, turns out I have 2 active plans spanning 2 black fridays, and one of them was a box that got migrated to Hetzner. lol. Paid the renewal, no point signing up for another just to get some extra storage I’ll never use :joy:

Service so good that you forget you’re even using it, shit just works :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Jarland : Any ETA on CrossBox integration for the friday-server? Loved it on my pre-BF account.

5 Likes

Waiting for it too :smiley:

By popular demand, I’ve added a few to the stock of two promotions:
https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/05/promotions

9 Likes

Are those offers only in Germany? Or can we request US or UK?

Thank you! I had one of these that I let expire and regretted it ever since.

1 Like

Right now they will be provisioned in Germany only

1 Like

Can you please provide more info on how a lifetime plan expired, or how a Black Friday 2018 yearly plan expired?

You stop paying for the one which needs to be paid every year.

2 Likes

Why am I even checking this? I already have a 2 year subscription…

2 Likes

I paid for a year then I didn’t renew the plan (I just let it run out) so the service was terminated. I then couldn’t re-order the same service again as it was a promo deal - until yesterday when Jarland added more stock :slight_smile: 100% my choice, I just regretted it afterwards as it was such a good deal!

3 Likes

Dude, Black Friday 2018 was in November 2018. If you bought it for one year, it should have been until November 2019; we are in May 2019. Time has a different meaning in your location?

He never specified 2018? :stuck_out_tongue: I have the deal from 2017.

1 Like

Dunno if only I am receiving this error, but I bought the Lifetime package and during checkout I selected Coinpayments and there is no pay button displaying there

Please insert lifetime WHMCS license to continue.

1 Like

1 Like

Roger that. It’s my screw up. I’ll correct it and send you a new one.

1 Like

Fixed, discounted slightly for inconvenience.

2 Likes