[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

(NOTE: These plans must be purchased as new to be obtained, we cannot change existing plans to these promotions)

Hey everyone,

It’s that time of year again where I push myself to make crazy offers to satisfy your need for email that just does the stupid thing it’s supposed to: Arrive at it’s intended destination.

Email is easy for those with small needs, but quite a few of us have learned how much of a headache it can be when we need to send email to Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Verizon, and AT&T while having it all delivered to every one of those from one server. Quite often the best path to resolution is to pay someone a lot of money for a fancy service that really isn’t that fancy of a service to provide. On that note, I’m happy to say that we’ve been successful in reaching to all of those recipient services thanks to help from our customers.

MXroute isn’t just an email host, it’s a movement against the notion that you have to pay top dollar to get your emails where they need to be. You’re not just buying the service, you’re supporting our efforts to keep email simple, reliable, sustainable, and affordable.

The best part? We don’t charge you per user like the big companies do. We charge you based on the physical storage you want to set aside for your accounts. On that note, I’m happy to annouce the LARGEST allocation of space in a yearly promo to date, in an offer you can’t refuse.

Here’s the offer:

• Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)
  • 100GB of Storage
  • $15/year OR
  • $25/2years OR
  • $30/3years
  • Order now

AND back by popular request, a $5 plan!

• Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)
  • 5GB of storage
  • $5/year OR
  • $10/2years OR
  • $15/3years
  • Order now

These packages include:

• SMTP / IMAP / POP3
  • Webmail (Roundcube)
  • Crossbox
  • Custom in-house outbound cluster for high quality delivery (with 3rd party fallback, ex. MailChannels)
  • DirectAdmin-based Control Panel
  • Love
  • Friendship
  • Promise to continue improving the product
  • A couple of video tutorials

Thanks so much for supporting MXroute. I’ll keep doing everything I can to support you as well.

11 Likes

Damn, half of the price of last year!

4 Likes

Gotta love Hetzner <3

5 Likes

You got Mailchannels back in? I thought you had replaced Mailchannels with Mailcheap.

I did, but outbound SMTP is instantly blocked by OVH when they detect spam, and since there’s no way to filter 100% of outbound spam while mail forwarders exist it seems that the only guaranteed reality is that some emails will randomly get stuck for long periods of time until I promise not to do what I can’t promise I won’t do (at which point mailcheap would be able to go in and remove the SMTP block by hand).

So I had to put MailChannels back at the end of the stack for now.

THIS is what I have been waiting for! Insane deals! :smiley:

2 Likes

Intereting, Mailcheap is backed up by OVH startup program. One would think that they would understand the challenges of Mailcheap… cause ya know… I bet Mailcheap is not immune to spammers considering their sole service, like MXroute, is email in/out and massaging of MXs.

1 Like

Damn, tempted to switch my half priced cyber Monday 2017 deal to these…

1 Like

Any chance the 100GB plan can be provisioned on the London server?

Afraid not, it’s the hardware that allowed it to happen. Hetzner has such great deals on hardware :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So that means these are servers in Germany, or are the Hetzner ones in the US?

All in Germany for this. Though, I do have more in Dallas coming soon.

Soon™️

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [MXroute] Black Friday deals!:

I assume he means Cyber Monday :wink:

Oh yeah that’s a thing isn’t it…

I’ll deal with that Sunday lol

I have a forum and all the activation emails of new users are falling in the SPAM box. Acquiring this service would it be possible for MXROUTE to take care of my email submissions?

PS: sorry if my question is strange. I’m not an expert, I just want to solve my email problems.

I could curse, stamp my foot and say “But I just picked up the pre-black friday deal”, but instead I’m going to say THANK YOU for bring back last years offer for less than before and on a German server which is nice and close to me.

I will pick up a plan when I wake up in 6 hours … 240 packages shouldn’t sell out in that time …

2 Likes

Do not do this, buy soon so you do not miss the promotion.

Yeah but its 2:30am and I need to be awake in 4 hours to get my kids up and out the door! yawn

2 Likes

Possibly. I have dealt with forums before that were excessive in the emails that they sent, and also very spam-like in the emails they sent (regardless of not actually being spam). Post notifications are actually a big hit against your sending reputation in some cases, but activation emails are not so bad.

Another issue I’ve run in to are forums that send excessive emails (usually post notifications) to invalid recipients as the user’s email addresses were never confirmed to be legit. This decreases domain sending reputation.

It may also be true that so many emails of your have been sent to spam folders that working your way out requires more than just switching to MXroute for email.

Yet, still, it could be true that switching to MXroute solves all of your problems. I work my butt off to give you clean IPs and a solid path to the inbox :slight_smile:

2 Likes