TeraDelta - Pre-Black Friday Shared Hosting Promo

As a limited-time offer, TeraDelta is offering a shared hosting promo that would last our lifetime. Pay once, and keep your hosting account for the life of the company.

The Promo: BF2019 Shared

• 5 GB Storage Space
  • Unmetered Fair-Share Bandwidth
  • Host 1 Domain
  • Host Unlimited Subdomains
  • Create Unlimited Email Accounts (outgoing mail is hard-limited to a specific amount at the server level)
  • Free SSL Certificates via Let’s Encrypt
  • DirectAdmin
  • OpenLitespeed + PHP Selector
  • Low Priority Support
  • No refunds
  • $10 One-Time Payment

Order now: https://portal.teradelta.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

Stock is extremely limited, once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. We accept PayPal, 2Checkout and CoinPayments (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple).

Again, this is valid for the lifetime of the company, not your (or anyone else’s) lifetime, similar to other “lifetime” offers. These are just excess resources we are looking to fill.

About Us

TeraDelta is a Philippine-registered custom software development startup. We have recently started to offer cloud services in addition to our custom development portfolio. Our main source of revenue are small local businesses who commission a system from us.

Could you change to 5?

It’s $10 forever. If you need cheaper, I’d suggest you use Google Sites or NeoCities.

1 Like

Hi.

Sorry, can’t do that for this one. I’d like to not attract those who combine a ton of scam sites into one hosting account (I think there are tons of Amazon affiliate scams out there).

If you have a valid use case, open a ticket with a justification and let’s see what can be done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.