Reseller Hosting Recommendations

Who have you guys had good experiences with?

Right now I have about 15 sites, and growing.

Ideally hosting would be on the east coast of the USA but I am opening to other locations as well.

1 Like

Ramnode and CrocWeb. Almost premium.

Ramnode has been great. HostMantis
has been great performancee wise but I can’t whole heartedly recommend them anymore after the pricing stunt they pulled. Brixly has also been great! @Miguel MyW is too early to tell, but I’ll mention it just in case.

1 Like

Another vouch here for Ramnode, can’t go wrong with Nick.

1 Like

Stunt they pulled? I don’t see it that way at all. I see it as the cPanel price increase caused them to re-evaluate their packages, and they needed to raise prices to remain profitable.

1 Like

I can see where you are coming from. Still, they could have handled it better. There’s been a lot of discussion going on in that thread(s) back then. The main issue being that they surely had to increase pricing but the way they did was not the best. They should have honored old discounted plans with the same % discount onto their new pricing. Which they didn’t. So fuck that xx% recurring discount. Funny enough on WHT they are yet again advertising 50% “recurring”. Just my 2 cents though. Performance wise, can’t complain like I said. The 80% recurring discounts they used to offer are unreasonable? Totally! Still, that was their business decision to make and I’d expected them to consider these plans “marketing” sales to push the brand, not to directly profit from them. Still they should honor them and not go ahead and do whatever they want. Surely they’d be cautious enough to do enough sales at normal price or a smaller discount to make up for the revenue they lost through the big discounts.

Fair enough. I had one of those 80% plans with them, and they let me keep the discount until the end of the term (1 year) and gave me 50% off on renewals. I honestly think that was a fair compromise :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ympker By the way, I love your Shared/Reseller Provider Comparison Chart :slight_smile:

More improvement I can think of is to move shared and reseller into different tabs.

1 Like

Hehe, thanks :slight_smile: I try to update it ever so often.
That might actually be a good idea :slight_smile:

Thanks mate! :grin:

1 Like

Seems like RAMNode is the way to go! Thanks to everyone for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, If you could wait till Monday, I have something new cooking :slight_smile:

It’s gonna be pretty bland by Monday.

1 Like

I bet you have never made chilli!

I don’t usually wait for the meat to start to turn before using it.

1 Like

I use http://servedez.com/ and they are great!

1 Like

Update 08/2020:

Looking Again :slight_smile:

Anyone have any new recommendation? Do you still support your old recommendations?

Right now I have only a handful of sites, and (slowly) growing.

Ideally hosting would be on the east coast of the USA - NYC would be prefect.

1 Like

HM is still stable and performant for me :slight_smile: @Miguel upgraded his servers recently iirc.

1 Like

WDE will be migrated next Sunday, just sent an email :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM me :slight_smile: