Reseller Hosting Recommendations

Hi Aaron
I can recommend dathorn.com. I have been with them for more than 15 years.

• Very Stable (No major downtime in all these years). I do not remember even a minor downtime.
  • They upgrade servers (hardware) each 2 or 3 years.
  • They do not allow overselling, this can be a great option if you want stability and avoid risky websites in your server.
  • They have their own smtp relay cluster and have great scores in email deliverability (I have more problems with malchannels than dathorn smtp cluster).
  • They use Cloudlinux and Litespeed and most of the time the have very low load.
  • If you want to sleep great and do not worry about your hosting provider, Dathorn is a great option.
  • Most of the time they have a ticket response time of 15 minutes.
  • Dathorn owner has strict rules, if you are a person than respect rules, you do not have nothing to worry about.

Cons.

• They have their servers in Dallas (Hypervelocity)

Miguel Torres.

Ping me :grinning:

I am just wondering why nobody would even mention Skynethosting. Three years ago, I was with Skynethosting, then moved to MightWeb, then to Namehero. Then I heard about Hostmantis, I was happy with them for a year until they changed their pricing. I ended up back with Skynethosting. I can tell, I would stick around for good.

Hi @aaronstuder - RackNerd would like to give you three months free (no catch) - after that, if you enjoy the level of service we provide, you can continue with this amazing deal or should I say steal :stuck_out_tongue:

cPanel/WHM Reseller in Los Angeles

160 GB SSD Disk Space
5 TB Monthly Transfer
45 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
Free Daily Backups Included
cPanel & WHM Control Panel
Los Angeles DC-02 Location
JUST $57.80/YEAR!