Praising Hetzner

Sounds great Falzo. :smiley:

I remind myself of those inexpensive SSD upgrade options, everytime some tempting high-ram SSD-KVM pops up, from yet another crazy german provider.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since we’ve posted here, so please forgive me for reviving such an old thread!

For those of you who use our Storage Share products, you can now use your own domain. We’re testing this out right now as a beta, so it’s not 100% glitch free yet. If you want to take part in the beta, just set up a CNAME record for the domain of your choice, point it to your Storage Share instance, and send our team a quick support request via konsoleH. They’ll let you know when the domain is active.

If you hadn’t tried our Storage Share yet because of the domain limitations, now is the time to give it a try. :smiley: --Katie

8 Likes

Thanks!! I’ll be trying this for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

@Hetzner_OL I like the new newsletter layout. Much easier to read. The old version didn’t work very well on Gmail.

2 Likes

Funny side note: According to the linked WP page, actually the Brazil IX has become the largest IX.
Another funny point is that Fortaleza - the landing in BR - is only the 3rd largest node behind Rio (2nd) and Sao Paolo which alone carries more traffic than many whole countries (about 6.5 Tb peak and 4 Tb avg).

Amazing development. Well done Brazilians.

just checked my inbox and I agree, it’s really nice in html too
I’d love to read more news about incoming dedicated server offers and/or new peerings :nerd_face: but it’s reassuring to see they’re paying attention to different market segments

1 Like

@beagle @mfs Thanks for praise about the new newsletter. My colleagues in the marketing team were really happy when I read out your feedback to them. You made their day!

We thought we’d share a few pics from the weekend. Did anyone else participate in Global Game Jam this year?

Some members of our team went to a jam site at Tradebye in Ansbach and really enjoyed playing around with this year’s theme: repair. And we were proud to help sponsor the event.
This is just one of the games: Super Repair Bros
My highest score is only 70, so I bet a few of you at least can beat me. Use the arrow keys to send the yellow car to repair sites. --Katie

4 Likes

I’m happy the feedback made their day. I know so well how important feedback can be to help drive changes and motivate people to move forward.

That event looks fun. I’ll give the game a try and see if I can beat your score. :wink:

1 Like

Just in case anyone is interested, here are some praises by one of our more well-known customers, Talkwalker.

It’s been a great experience to watch their business grow and thrive. --Katie

1 Like

Hi y’all, I just wanted to quickly introduce Helena. She recently joined our team here in Gunzenhausen and is our new social media coordinator. I’ll tell her who the cool kids are here in school, and which ones are a bit smelly and weird, and which ones write good notes. You know the deal. But maybe you can also keep an eye out for her and make her feel at home. :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome Helena. We bark but we don’t bite. :wink:

1 Like

I’m flattered, thank you :wink:

1 Like

I’m flattered, thank you :wink:

2 Likes

I’m flattered, thank you! :wink:

1 Like

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we WANT Katie BACK!

1 Like

Hi!
Welcome Helena!

Hope Katie won’t leave us.

Hey now. I showered today.

1 Like

Told you… overcome that fear… 3 years was long enough :wink:

6 Likes

Never fear, guys, I won’t ever go away completely. I’ll be like that weird Mufasa-cloud in The Lion King. JK :smiley: I’ll definitely still be checking in regularly for the next few weeks and then after that whenever I need to procrastinate. :smiley: --Katie

9 Likes