I have found the bug and fixed it, thanks for reporting.
Last changes for 2018:
- We got a shiny new Xeon Machina, with SSD, the main site is already running on it
The KS1 has reached its limits, at some point, so we switched.
- Some parts are already running on PHP 7.2, upgraded from 7.0
- A few performance optimizations
- Added nexril.net
- Added Setup fee row
- Added City row
- fixed GTHost yearly discount
- updated SKB, mivoCloud filter
- Improved OneProvider Storage detection
- Lazy input on search fields
- Added overall Price increase graph
- Added Tooltips to the graphs
A new Year, new changes.
- The site is back under metaDedi, https://en.metadedi.net
Some (sub)domains still need to be redirected, this will be done over the next days
- Added https://us.ovhcloud.com/
- Added https://www.servers.com/
- Added https://deinserverhost.de/
- Added https://www.i3d.net/
- Added http://wattaserver.com/
- A few small color (style) changes
I should play less Rainbow Six Siege, dam it.