Hobbies Outside of Technology

Back in 1992, my statement made perfect sense.

1 Like

Thanks for the thought bro. Donā€™t worry. I got a year before I need to think about it. Also
@Miguel
A teacher pushed me to try and loved it ever since. But sometimes take breaks like in the summer. My body has gotten so used to my inconsistency that itā€™s regaining my losses at break neck speed.

1 Like

I had to edit my post because I hadnt got it. :grin:

Nani!?!!!

1 Like

So you stop going to the gym when your abs need to be in shape? :grin:

Nani.

your car is safe man. Why did you call Nanny.

1 Like

Grannyā€™s gonna beat your ass.

1 Like

Reading a book always gives me insight.

I guess IT has become a hobby as my main job has become management.

I read a fair amount mostly easy reading, detective novels. I watch a number of TV series, most of the marvel and DC ones and procedural things like NCIS.

Iā€™m a single parent to, so a fair amount of time being a dad

Am I the only one who likes cooking around here?

Thank you for volunteering to cater our next HB summit!!

Just kidding. Thatā€™s awesome, though. I wish I had a hobby that put delicious food in my belly :slight_smile:

Sports (Gym, Muay Thai and Krav Maga), bonefires, music :stuck_out_tongue:
Also Anime/Netflix series & Gaming (PC) if it counts.

1 Like

The ballersā€™ sausage party?

2 Likes

LOLā€¦ sorry, but that choice of words made me laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

On Blockchain.

The session went smooth :smiley: they called me up again this weekend for another lecture.

Iā€™m happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all, another addictive hobby of mine is fishkeeping. I only keep freshwater fish but here is one of the most intresting fish Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

received_2089600817757686 Iā€™ve just discovered stud.io which allows you to build and buy your own custom Lego models. My daughter and I have spent ages designing and ordering!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool! I used to build loads of great models when I was younger, but didnā€™t have the money to physically buy them back then.

1 Like

I like to work out and ride my bike and cook a bit.
Learn new languages and taking photos