Hivelocity Acquires Dallas IaaS Provider, Incero.com

Looking forward @HIVELOCITY

1 Like

I wanted to inform you all that we have just completed a refresh of the SpeedyKVM site and plans. https://speedykvm.com/

We hope you are pleased with the updates. Appreciate you all.

1 Like

Any discounts? :slight_smile:

Not today.

Ok, Iā€™ll check tomorrow then :rofl:

1 Like

They increased the prices and you want discount :stuck_out_tongue:

I should have bought the servers I wanted on Sunday.

No more cheap ass ā€œvolatileā€ (YOLO RAID0) VMs :stuck_out_tongue:. I like living on the edge.

1 Like

We can say every trace of the good old Incero has gone.

Actually no, we still have the active services on our accounts. But for how long?

Iā€™d be shocked if Hivelocity did anything with existing services/contracts. They arenā€™t that type of company. However, they are a ā€œpremiumā€ provider (in my eyes at least) so it only makes sense that the companies that they are acquiring are getting the premium treatment (more features, better all around service, bolstered infrastructureā€¦ but naturally at a higher cost).

Itā€™ll be interesting to see what the autoservers look like once/if they are migrated over to Hivelocityā€™s panel and such.

3 Likes

We have no intention of changing your pricing or anything else on your legacy Incero services.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that.

But I donā€™t believe you :laughing:

Donā€™t worry, no increase of prices, just throttling bandwidth a bit :smile:

1 Like

We do not throttle bandwidth.

Of course you donā€™tā€¦ kidding a bit.

I am sorry you donā€™t believe me but itā€™s the truth. We are not a company that ever screws its customers.

We are in the process of migrating legacy Incero customers from WHMCS to myVelocity. We are moving a handful of customers each day. If you want to be moved to the top of the list just DM me here.

Same with SpeedyKVM customers?

Speedy customers will not be moved into myVā€¦yet. We are working on that. Eventually customers will be able to spin up bare-metal and VPS all over the world directly from myV.

1 Like

Do you provide DirectAdmin & cPanel license as well in speedykvm?

CPanel yes. DirectAdmin no.