Hetzner Stickers Have Arrived!

I’ll may ask to have some shipped too :wink:

Moral of the story: Make some stickers so that you can collect everyone’s real identity online.

5 Likes

My information is fairly public anyway, you can see my full name on my profile haha.

3 Likes

How about the receiving address? Some people use their home address which worth a lot more than full name

True, but you can find that when you look me up as a company director anyway.

2 Likes

If anyone here shows up at my door, you better expect to knock back a couple of beers with me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And have brought the beers with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’d be an added bonus. My fridge is usually stocked regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Found a nice surprise in the mailbox when I got home from work today! :slight_smile:

You’re the best, Katie / @Hetzner_OL!! Thanks again for sending the stickers :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Am I late :frowning:

How very personal. I love it.

2 Likes

You guys may have Hetzner Online stickers, but I just got a Hetzner Finland one :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Nice! And it’s in English! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Hetzner_OL Do you have the stickers avail in munich?

So if someone comes to your office, can they pickup a few?

Hi @Neoon, we don’t have an office in Munich. Unfortunately we can’t invite everyone to Nürnberg, Gunzenhausen or Falkenstein. If you dm me your address though, I can sent you some stickers :slight_smile:

–Julia, Marketing

2 Likes

Hi @Neoon - I think you meant our Hetzner Cloud offices, right…? To be quite honest, I am not entirely sure if they got some of the latest sticker shipment or if they are using stickers of their own. I will check with one of my colleagues there.

@SagnikS If you send me a PM, we can send you a few. :wink: --Katie, Marketing

2 Likes

@SonOfAMotherlessGoat Thanks for the Finland song. I’m was such a big Monty Python and the Holy Grail fan as a teen that I named my first car “Patsy”. I didn’t know they had a Finland song. I’ll have to ask the Helsinki colleagues if they know it the next time they’re in town. :grinning: --Katie

4 Likes

Anxious to get mine too.
Must be bc of some extra msecs heh.

Well, I was passing by Munich down to Slovenia, maybe next time I can ask for stickers.
But of course, mailing it, is faster.