Crazy Life Time Deal, Shared Hosting with DirectAdmin!

In order to use the plenty resources we have available, grow our client base, and instead of investing on Adwords or stuff like that, we’ve released a Life Time Deal (LTD), here it is:

Shared Hosting
2GB Space
Unlimited Domains
DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Softaculous and Let’s Encrypt.
9.99 EUR / One-time (plus VAT if applicable).

Order link: Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda.

Note: The company has been operating since December 2015.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

… Either way I have a few questions:

1. Do the websites get isolated from each other in DA even if they are under the same account (and not a reseller one)?
  2. Location? Hetzner?
2 Likes

Even if you get just a year out of it at this price, it’s a win! (Obviously, we’d be hopeful it’s much longer than a year.) Good offer :slight_smile:

Again, good luck with the new brand!

6 Likes

Hi mate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 - Yes
2 - Yes, it’s a Dedicated Server, 4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5, E3 1246v3, 32GB RAM.

1 Like

Our idea is to sell 100 of these, it’ll use around 200GB, that’s not much when we have several TB’s available, and servers are cheap. That’ll help getting us a financial boost, along with hardware we’d love to colocate in Portugal! :smiley:

2 Likes

How much for a .pt domain?

2 Likes

someone registered wss.pt back in March. Are you launching a dicks site?

3 Likes

It would definitely be an interesting offer if you increased the storage space to 6 GB.

2 Likes

@k082mx Even better for unlimited space. Or maybe we’re asking a tad too much?

3 Likes

Those are expensive, 12€ plus VAT if applicable.
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

I’ll have the domains page ready soon btw.

If you pay 30 EUR, sure, I can accommodate that for a new member! Just open a ticket mentioning the thread.

wss.pt is registered? wow!

Here’s the domain names registration page, just finished it. MyW - Register your domain name

<3

2 Likes

Got one. I don’t know if I will use it, but I do like to support experienced members who have enough balls to start a business.

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome kind words @root! I’ve been improving the service every day, that’s the way it should be I guess! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uhm, so there could be 200 clients ( even more ) in a single server with 32GB Ram in the future?

Theoretically a Raspberry Pi from future could have 32gb of RAM, so it could handle 200 clients, depending on clients.

3 Likes

Still I’m thinking how 32GB Ram is enough for 200 clients, and each client could be hosting several websites. I’ve never sold shared hosting before but it sounds a bit like overselling by a huge amount.

I have seen E3s, cPanel based servers with 2k accounts. Crazy! Definitely not going to do that… :smiley:

3 Likes

9.99 EUR lifetime MailBox with MailChannels

1 Like