cPanel Change in Pricing

I suggest we have a chat with them, they can use some new sponsors

1 Like

What about plesk? Might give them a try. Going from 15 to 40+ dollar is a bit overkill…

Both owned by the same company.

This is why they can increase pricing now, as there is no natural competitor anymore.

https://hosting.review/news/cpanel-oakley-acquisition/

1 Like

O yea, I forgot. :confused: Well let’s see what left then. Da sounds pretty alright then. Or ISP indeed

1 Like

Plus the ispConfig Admin (Til) I always thought was quite cool to deal with and was always swift to respond to problems. I bought the ispConfig manual and paid for their vip support to support the panel and devs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try the Froxlor Demo too

1 Like

Never liked froxlor. Sorry :sa:

ispConfig even has its own AppsInstaller. Not as many apps as softaculous but it is included for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know what something you don’t like looks like.

2 Likes

True, lol. I rarely name stuff I don’t like.

1 Like

Here goes… ;(

Includes suspended accounts it seems:

2 Likes

Naa it’s not. We know

2 Likes

They should really make the converter to Directadmin opensource, to fuck them deeply.
That would be nice.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it exist already though?

Direct Admin - Importing cPanel Backups

2 Likes
2 Likes

Alright. Which open source panel should I be donating license fees to going forward?

2 Likes

ispConfig <3 Till (owner/main dev/admin) always helps and is a nice guy. It’s also one of the most stable panels out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will spin up an install, never used it before. I don’t need much feature-wise, just stability.

We were fans of Vesta at work, so I’m looking to play around with Hestia as well. Might bet on a couple horses.

1 Like
1 Like

I bought their manual thing, which seems to be the only way to directly contribute? Will be spinning up some test VMs this weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its time to shift to CWP.
we have advanced functionalities that march and surpass what the competition has to offer, as well as we keep adding new features every Month.

Time to take a peep this way. Alot of goodies here, and its free.
https://control-webpanel.com

1 Like