Chatbots

Saw FB ad for appsumo, pulled trigger on ActiveChat at $49.

Sounds promising right?
My one worry now is that they accepted so many suggestions into their roadmap that Iā€™m likeā€¦ Are you serious?!

Might be, might also be throwing away money due to lack of supported channels. Suppose if they add more channels I may see the path to using it more clearly. Iā€™m not terribly interested in stuff like FB messenger, prefer standalone chats that can be integrated into website.

Which they are promising for March.

1 Like

Why! Why!? Now Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to need it in the futureā€¦ but most probably donā€™t.

Why?!

The builder and the integration with DialogFlow for NLP could make a decent setup.

Still thinking to press the button.

Got it :frowning:

And why arenā€™t you guys using my aff link?! :sob::sob::sob:

Good luck standing in front of my impulses on mobile :smiley:

Haha, Yeah I understand.
I have high hopes for AC. letā€™s wait and see.

2 Likes

Next time make it more clear :smiley:

I hope there is no next time. Iā€™m not rich to spend money like this.

2 Likes

ā€¦then I bought 5 more codes after playing with it, which gives the unlimited MAUs and unlimited bots. Would have went in on it but I canā€™t share accounts, security/privacy stuff.

1 Like

Oh lord.

You fkā€¦ A new feature is coming that will enable sub accounts. Also you can assign team members to bots.

I also stacked the 5 codes and was waiting for the feature to come up to surprise you guys with a free gift. But yeah you guys surprised me and bought it too. Damn it!

Edit. If you want to refund it, the offer is open. Same for @imok and everyone else. Even @vovler the innocence crusher.

3 Likes

Should be fun :slight_smile:

So I have to create 10 bots and enter the codes. And I should not delete the bots after that?

Itā€™s weird at a certain point. The first code you create the account with, then other codes can be added individually to bots. But if you have 5 extra codes they can be entered if you click the account settings (top right) and the ā€œAppSumo 5xā€ tab which unlocks unlimited everything.

I have had to enter the same code for every bot I have created (7 until now). I just have one code.

Oh interesting. Totally seems worth just buying the extra 5 and being done with it :smiley:

Hi guys , lov ya, but what about you guys join their Facebook group and pressure them to tackle the hosting industry? (Implementations with invoice systems)