Chatbots

Supports JSON over GET/POST so it has unlimited implementations for things like that. Either have to use an API or build a bridge though.

Fully intend to hook it up here, whether I need a bridge or not. I need a bridge for helpscout anyway so it’s on my list.

Has anyone played around with BotMan before?

1 Like

It does nothing right now, I’m working on it :smiley:

https://app.activechat.ai/lp/06088275-ecb3-452a-9e9b-b87fadcbeb6e![](https://app.activechat.ai/static/media/copyBlack.b7032ca0.svg)

7 Likes

That made me laugh for more than I should admit.

3 Likes

@everyone here that bought AC deal.
The website widget is being rolled out! finally you don’t need to link the bot to Facebook. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does it work with Crisp? I hate Crisp so damn much.

@Jarland I might be willing to split some of the code work with you, since we’re in dissimilar needs with a common source of pain (WHMCS).

1 Like

You mean… ?
Discover our Business Messaging Platform for Startups & SMBs. The one-stop for sales, marketing & support in one platform: Crisp. 14-day free trial. No credit card required. Try now! We provide Knowledge base, Team Inbox, Chatbot, CRM and...

No, they’re still short on integrations.

Why you’re using Crisp? I see they have several plans…

Logistically, it was one of the lesser evils at the time.

I meant which features you value.
If you’re looking for a live chat + simple bot for 1 seat, then I can recommend LiveZilla. 1 seat is free (self hosted). LiveZilla also includes a FAQ and support desk (but no client portal). Very easy to setup & not demanding resource wise, any cheap VPS will do.

But as soon as Active Chat rolls out the sub accounts feature, I’ll be happy to set you up :slight_smile:

https://www.livezilla.net/home/en/

Sidenote: Active Chat team accepted a lot of request for integrations, I think they honestly want to deliver on those but it’s just too much stuff to get done (take a look at the roadmap). So I think those integrations will take time. It’s a team of 9, but still.

1 Like

Just Necro’ing this topic because it’s the best place to post this - saw this old discussion about the ActiveChat lifetime deal, did anyone get the unlimited (guess it was 5 codes?) account, and did they make any changes to those accounts?

Found this https://learn.activechat.ai/product/appsumo-ltd-coupon-upgrade/

@imok @isaacl

Yeha, I got it (as in the original deal), so did @Jarland I think.
ActiveChat is giving the LTD user a run around and I no longer trust the CEO.

The LTD users were promised 10 user seats per bot, without limitations.
And after waiting for endless missed deadlines for the LiveChat feature, AC CEO decided that the 10 seats meant this.
9 Seats are to manage the Bot, and 1 seat to man it.
So basically there are 9 managers for 1 worker.

This comes after this guy shitting on the LTD users, and blaming us for his failure to convert one single free user (they had a fremium model) into a paid user.

Fast forward a couple months or so, and he now comes back with this new offer to LTD users. Sobasically I need to give him another $250 to get what I had already bought from him. So I won’t.
It’s not about the money, but the antics, I cannot trust a person that behaves like that, abd I wouldn’t be surprised for this to be one of many addons to come.

BTW, this i the same guy that threatened people of shutting down because people were not praising him for giving shit to his customers.

But hey, any ballers > 6 months active, that wants an AC bot, let me know and I’ll set you up.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed info!

Was wondering if I can get hold of a license from someone who bought it but isn’t using it, but people probably aren’t rushing to give them up, and in truth, I’m not so sure how much I’ll use it now…

Easy peasey.
Just ask on Facebook. But keep in mind that if you’re caught, then you’l lose the $$$ and the account.

I’m tempted to sell mine but want no probs with AS as I still buy deals there. And they’ve been cracking on accounts reseller too.

Just found AC in one of the groups. KEEP IN MIND THAT ITS RISKY TO ENGAGE IN THIS aka do not hold me accountable for your decision :smiley:

Thanks, figured there are groups somewhere, just wasn’t sure where - will take a look, have to see if it’s worthwhile…

Seems like I can maybe get that 5 code plan for $245, though I’m not sure they let people change the account email address, and I’m now thinking that this is probably an overkill for what I want to do, have to see if there’s anything else that should work, though I do like a lifetime deal…

Well, $245 is at cost. Assuming you are referring to an original account. Do note tho that in order to add live chat seats you’ll need to buy the “addon”. So another $245 to fully uprade a 5xstack account. End result $490.

ZapApps team launched a Bot LTD on Stacksocial.

I don’t know if their bot is any good, I have a ZapERP account, which is their original app, and I like it.

Also a freebie in AppSumo
https://hostballs.com/t/the-free-shit-thread/942/691?u=404error