Black Friday 2018: What do YOU want?

It’s about two months away from Black Friday - what do you want from the black friday this year?

More idling VPSes? More VirMach deals? More idling dedi’s? More Amazon Alexas?

I’d settle for a peace treaty between North and South Korea. :slight_smile:

More seriously:

• I still don’t have a dedi, so I wouldn’t mind getting one if I see a good offer.

• Otherwise I tend to cancel a few VPSes from the previous Black Friday and to get a few new ones. :blush:

This time I NEED dedicated servers.

November 2018 is also a celebration of 100 years since the end of World War 1. Personally I am expecting offers of peace, VPS/Dedi/Storage with coupons of peace, or free offers of silence for 100 millions of people who died in total at World War 1.

When I think of it this way… Black Friday is not such an happy shopping day this year, simply because this year’s November is sad.

1 Like

Enough sales to make it rain on Louis, and buy the girls something like this for Christmas:

4 Likes

Good deals, cheap dedis.

Everything.

Some friendly new customers.

A new job

1 Like

An 85 inch, 4K TV to play NES roms on. I won’t be happy until I can see Luigi’s pores.

3 Likes

A new TV is on my list for Black Friday.

Did a double take since I thought this said “Luigi’s pubes” and got excited.

I’ll be looking to find a bunch of cheap yearly ovz’s all over the globe.

1 Like

I wonder if they’re green…

1 Like

Rule 34 most likely has the answer.

3 Likes

Patiently waiting for the link…

I am thinking of a buying a few new servers as always

SSDs plz

1. Veesp VPS
  2. SSDs, to give life to 2 laptops I have laying without a drive, this way I’ll have idling vms and laptops.

1 Like

ONE MONTH AWAY!

What are you guys on the lookout for?

Anything that can hurt my wallet. Possibly renewing some old deals, might catch a smaller dedicated somewhere thats not Hetzner this time.

Oh, and switching to HetrixTools in case they have something nice.