[WOKTRON MONSTER SALE] Fujitsu Primergy RX1330 E3-1270v6 - €32.99 /mo or €23.99 /mo (yearly plan)

Another WorldStream Reseller :smiley:

Greenhouse Datacenters B.V. = Greenhouse Datacenters B.V.

The offer is even what WorldStream is offering :grin:

A few things need clearing up here:

• We are able to offer all servers and addons for consistently lower prices than what WSI is able to offer, while still having a healthy enough profit to support future growth on our end. This is not a loss-leader. If we were not able to offer these prices and did not have complete confidence in these products, we would not be selling them.

The deal that you are linking to is for a 6 month term, which on their end is €29.99 and with us it is only €26.99. The difference is starting to add up when you add a number of options.

• We have a very warm relationshop with the guys of WSI/Greenhouse. They are always open to any custom requests we may have (within reason). We also have physical access to the DC in case of an emergency.

• Lastly, we have been in business for a decade and we are not going anywhere. We know exactly what is required to provide a stable environment with helpful, timely support.

Any more concerns? keep them coming :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with reselling, and worldstream does offer discounts that can make it attractive to providers and buyers.

2 Likes

Especially WorldStream, they push it a lot. WorldStream basic service is fantastic, adding value to that at the same prices is nothing to sniff at.

3 Likes

I was just trying to say that it’s the same offer. Otherwise there’s nothing with reselling and also WorldStream services has been great for me for last few years.

2 Likes

Amen.

I see absolutely no problem with reselling services, as long as a substantial extra-value is added. But this discussion is probably as old as the hosting industry and even older…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.