What Providers Do You Want to See Here?

We have a great opportunity to bring a new calm, unrestricted, and friendly community to an industry that often becomes hostile and corrupt. Now that we’re here to see this project off the ground, let’s get some providers here! They’ll love it because it’s not restrictive, and it’s not hostile. We’ll love it because we love buying things :slight_smile:

What providers do you want to see here?

1 Like

ServerHand.

I laughed at my own joke just then.

BuyVM & Trewq’s company should post some offers here, solid services.

2 Likes

I want Nekki & WSS be a provider.

1 Like

Bend over, here it comes…

2 Likes

+1 for BuyVM. They hung around vpsBoard back when that wasn’t dead, and I think it helped build a lot of community on that forum.

2 Likes

Fran’s the best. I just harassed him with the link to this thread, hopefully he’ll come hangout.

GenstionDBI

1 Like

I’d like to see here:

Ispirto, Francisco <3, Clouvider, David from GestionDBI, Adam from Quadranet, Katie from Hetzner because I definitely love how she deals with everyone, and a couple other providers, old providers that I haven’t seen posting for a while.
Steven from Rack911 for example, very knowledgeable guy, Patrick as well, BQ Scott, WSI, folks from he.net (<3 IPv6), and many others that I’ve forgotten about over the time.

1 Like

QuickPacket here…

7 Likes

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder if Virmach could survive in this environment.

1 Like

They seem like fine people to me :slight_smile:

Thanks to @Harambe to make me discover this little part of the world!

So, let me introduce myself: HELLO WORLD! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Helloooooo David!!!
Still have my 2 DNS servers with you, renewed a month ago. Still love you. <3

1 Like

I invited Virmach, but who knows if they’ll show.

I’m not the best bum you want to pay to hand out brochures at the side of the street.

1 Like

Hi Miguel, Thanks for the mention and kind words. I suppose I’ll check our you Ballers for a bit. --Katie

7 Likes

Howdy Katie!

It’s such a pleasure to see you here! You definitely rock.

FYI: I’ve just migrated from a Dedicated Server to a Cloud KVM, it’s damn snappy, and reduced my costs for a half. I do have some feedback to give though! :smiley:

Go for it! I’m here right now and can put in on the “wish list” that I hand over to the dev team every couple of days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Psst. Hey Katie, did you notice where this forum is hosted? :wink:

Welcome :slight_smile: Just commented in another thread that I’ve been enjoying Hetzner cloud. Really excited about putting it through its paces this month so I can move some production stuff over to it.