What cartoons were part of your childhood?

Was Dragon Ball one of them? I’ve been watching it recently and it made me feel good.

I remember the old times after making the homework, I was ready to watch Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z. Still, I wasn’t a total fan, but I liked it.

A thing I’ve realized now is that it contains some sexual stuff :smile:

I think my favorites were Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry.

1 Like

Childhood? Robotech/Macross Saga, Disney One Saturday Morning (Doug, Pepper Ann). High School years was Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Tiny Toons Adventures. After that DB, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh!

2 Likes

I’ve only seen some episodes while I was young, and only recently been (re-)watching Dragon Ball. At episode 70ish atm, and it sure feels nostalgic. Also shows, how simple life could be if we just eat, (train), sleep repeat like Goku living day to day the Turtle Hermit’s lifestyle :smiley:

In my childhood I’ve loved Asterix&Obelix, Lucky Luke, and Pokémon I guess.

1 Like

Tiny toons :grinning:

I never liked Yugioh.

Pokémon was good.

I used to watch Zoids too.

2 Likes

:scream:

Yu-Gi-Oh, Tom & Jerry, Bakugan, Mummies Alive, American Dragon: Jake Long, Kim Possible, The Fairly OddParents and more…

Damn, this brings back memories where I’d sit down after school to quickly write my homework so I can stick myself in front of the TV for the new episodes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jackie Chan Adventures!

2 Likes

Old Head here:
GI Joe, Transformers, Go-Bots, Smurfs, Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, etc), M.A.S.K.
Others too, but those were my favorites

2 Likes

Heh, I remember going down in to the local Sears basement where they had all the toys to get the cheap GoBots that were knockoffs of the expensive Transformers.

1 Like

The Mask
Swat Kats The Radical Squadron
The Pirates of Dark Water
Dexter’s Laboratory
2 Stupid Dogs
Captain Planet
Tom and Jerry
Duffy Duck and Bugs Bunny

Oh The mask.

Smoking!

And Dexter. I hate Dee Dee.

1 Like

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

2 Likes

Perry The Platypus! I See you’ve found my VPS-inator! It’s the only VPS-inator in the tri-state area.

2 Likes

+1, great taste lol

I used to love Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry (still enjoy watching them whenever I come across the two series).

I can’t remember the name, but the Road Runner(?) series was great too. ACME products to the rescue!

2 Likes

The road runner was one of my favorites!!

1 Like

I liked Road Runner too.

Nowadays I am worried about all the children watching cartoons with so many screams, because TV studios want it this way.

1 Like

Saturday morning cartoons were amazing when I was growing up.

• Adventures of the Gummi Bears
  • Chip N Dale
  • TMNT
  • DuckTales
  • Thundercats
  • The Littles
  • Animaniacs/Pinky And The Brain
  • Ren And Stimpy
  • TaleSpin
  • Captain Plant
  • Rugrats
  • Batman The Animated Series
  • Johnny Quest
  • Bobby’s World
  • Tiny Toon Adventures
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Bonkers
  • Tom and Jerry

It’s worth mentioning The Last Unicorn was a movie I watched quiet a lot as a kid. It wasn’t until I was an adult and watched it that I realized that movie was NOT meant for children. :rofl:

The Secret of NIMH, Aladdin, The Lion King, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, and Here Come the Littles are probably my top 5 favorite movies from my childhood (in no particular order).

I have a 3 year old and I can’t wait to watch some of my childhood favorites with her when she’s a little bit older.

3 Likes

I liked that one up until they smoked him…

1 Like

That was stoned-cold crazy

1 Like

I loved Iron Giant, best cartoon.