[UK] £2.50/mo | Unlimited Website Hosting + Free .co.uk Domain! | Roofless Host

Hello Host Balls!

Today I am here to announce that Roofless Host is launching a limited time offer consiting of,

Unlimited SSD Storage
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Addon Domains
Lets Encrypt SSL
Free .co.uk domain!

All of this just for £2.50/mo. This offer is only valid for the next month ( Ending 30/06/19 ).

The payment methods we can accept currently are,

• PayPal
  • Credit and Debit Cards

The link to order this can be found here. If you have any questions regarding this deal, either reply back to this thread, go to our livechat on site or create a support ticket.

https://roofless.host/

Roofless… not sure if that was a good pick.
I kinda prefer for the hardware to be protected. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I almost made a cleft palate joke, but figured that’d be rude to do for a newbie.

1 Like

Na, you should do it so that he feels at home.
nothing better than a summer welcoming.

AND WE’LL ALL SUMMERHOST OKAAYAAYY!

Hi there 4040error,

We used the word Roofless to signify the fact that with us the possibilites have no limit.

Thanks,
Alfie.

1 Like

Just to clarify. You don’t mind people bringing several cPanel accounts of 100 GB disk space each to your unlimited offer? Because that’s what many will wanna do.

Hi there Ympker,

Everyone who uses the service agrees to the TOS by signing up,

https://www.roofless.host/tos.php

Please see Secion 16 of the Terms of service.

Thanks, Alfie.

So it’s basically unlimited without image hosting, file sharing, galleries (from e.g. a travel blog)…( I haven’t looked at the tos yet but it’s usually all that stuff. Why not offer 5-10 GB instead? At least can be used to the full extent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again Ympker,

We do offer other plans but as sticking to HostBalls rules I can only post about this one until next week, then I will post the other plans that we can offer.

Thanks,
Alfie.

1 Like

You can post multiple offers under a single post :slight_smile: Thank you for properly reading the rules though.

Hi Wolveix,

I think I’d rather wait for next week so I can keep them seperate, due to this being a limited time offer.

I always read the rules as I want a good reputation :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Alfie.

4 Likes

That makes sense! Well, welcome to HostBalls! I hope you stick around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Wolveix! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this guy, even if he is a transient.

Hi WSS,

I like to think I’m going to last a while, help me out by purchasing a service! :wink:

Thanks,
Alfie.

Done, although I have no idea what I’ll do with it. Welcome to the crew.

PayPal still shows unpaid, I’ll check later.

1 Like

Thanks WSS,

The payment has come through. If you have any issues, make a ticket, reply to this thread or hop in the livechat.

Thanks,
Alfie.
:heart:

1 Like

I think the idea was No Ceilings but the translation got crossed to Roofless?

Hi there,

Please could you elaborate on what you mean?

Thanks,
Alfie.