Server Hunter - Easily browse over 10,000+ VPS, Hybrid and Dedicated Servers

For the time being, I’ve changed the Stock to “Unknown” for those 2 plans:

If Vultr ever makes them available in their API, we’ll update our site accordingly. :slight_smile:

I don’t get this reference, but I did meet Kamal in Tel Aviv a few months ago. :smiley:

1 Like

Something new to announce today, instant notifications whenever a server comes back in stock. Whether it’s OVH’s KS-1, Online’s START-1-M-SSD or any of our other 12,000+ offers - we’ll monitor it for you and send you a message when it’s available to order. :smile:

To configure it, click “Notify me” next to any offer that is currently out of stock:

Then just paste the command into our Discord server and wait for it to come back in stock.

Let me know if this helped you out in any way. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have you visited Server Hunter lately? :smiley: If you haven’t, then we’d really like for you to see (and test) for yourself the latest updates we’ve added on the website.

Now you can:

We really hope these improvements enhance your experience in using the website :blush:
Feedback is, as always, encouraged. We wouldn’t be having half of these updates if it weren’t for your suggestions. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes