RackNerd LLC 2GB RAM, 25GB HDD, 3TB Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port $21.80/Year - LAX

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability and provides Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services — maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success and growth, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.
RackNerd’s LATEST VPS PROMOTIONS!

LEB NEW YEAR - 2GB KVM Flash Sale
3x vCPU Core
25GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2GB RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $21.80/YEAR - WOW!!
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:ORDER NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

============================================

LEB NEW YEAR - 2.5GB KVM Flash Sale
3x vCPU Core
40 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $27.80/YEAR - WOW!!
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:ORDER NOW https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=59

============================================

LEB NEW YEAR - 2GB OpenVZ 7 VPS
1x vCPU Core
60 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2048MB RAM
2500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
OpenVZ 7 / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $17.65/YEAR - WOW!!
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:ORDER NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=60

Don’t forget, we’re always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: RACKNERD.COM

Do you offer DirectAdmin?

LEB :frowning:

1 Like

Are these deployed in the Aon DC? Interested in clean IP space for running personal/family email server.

Hi @aaronstuder we do :slight_smile: It is $9/Month for an unlimited domain license.

@l33tcat good question!
Yes, these are located in our DC02 (Aon Center) - IPs are clean, no blacklist. If you see otherwise, we’d be happy to swap the IP out for a clean one.

Hope to do business with you :slight_smile:

By the way, for the HostBalls community! If you’re located in the united states and you’d like a free RackNerd pen (whether you order or not) we’d be happy to send you one. Just send me an email [email protected] and i’ll make sure we send you one.

1 Like

I know I know :stuck_out_tongue:

Does this pen come with any special features? Is it black, blue, red, and green? Those were pretty awesome.

1 Like

It’s a branded RackNerd pen, with abilities to execute RackNerd contracts - and also can help you crush 2020 by permitting you to write down your goals daily. It is one solid color, lightweight, and of course free!

1 Like

@racknerd picked up one of the 2GB instances and tweaked around with it a little bit. great disk i/o and network latency and throughput both look perfect. setup was near instant. look forward to taking it out of idle status sometime soon :wink:

1 Like

@l33tcat Awesome! Thank you for the business, we sincerely appreciate it. Happy to hear everything is performing well.

If you ever need anything, i’ll always be here to help [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.