RackNerd - Black Friday Promo - KVM VPS in Los Angeles

About RackNerd

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services – maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware – ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we’ll help design the best enviornment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: RACKNERD.COM

SERVER LOCATION: Los Angeles, California
DATACENTER: CoreSite LA2 (Alameda)

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

=====================================
KVM VPS & OpenVZ 7 VPS BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

BLACK FRIDAY - 2GB KVM

3x vCPU Core
55 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2048MB RAM
2000GB Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IP
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel
$88/year $28/year with promo code: HOSTBALLS-BF2019
ORDER: Shopping Cart - RackNerd LLC

BLACK FRIDAY - 4GB OpenVZ 7 VPS

2x vCPU Core
80 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
4096MB RAM
2000GB Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IP
OpenVZ 7 / SolusVM Control Panel
$88/year $28/year with promo code: HOSTBALLS-BF2019
ORDER: Shopping Cart - RackNerd LLC

Want a Monthly Plan instead? Take 50% off recurring RackNerd KVM VPS or RackNerd OpenVZ 7 VPS plan listed on our website using promo code: HOSTBALLS-50OFFMO

If you have any questions, be sure to email [email protected] - we’re happy to help.

You only launched 5 days ago, and you’re already here with a yearly black friday offer. I’m gonna flag this (and hopefully hide) until someone verifies your company.

This person has been in the industry for a long time and is a fairly well known figure in these circles. I understand there may be relevant drama but I’m really only interested in intervening if I think someone is going to get scammed, and I’m not personally convinced that such would be the case here.

2 Likes

Was just waiting for a confirmation, and I wasn’t the only one - Fran posted about it minutes after I flagged this.
Also being featured on LEB didn’t really help his case. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please be advised that a “Dustin” was involved in the Alpharacks scandal.

The owner of this Racknerd company (Dustin B. Cisneros) lists on his linkedin that he worked at quadranet as the sales manager until May 2019, when Alpharacks closed its doors.

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I’m going to continue this discussion a bit in here if anyone would care to join me: https://hostballs.com/t/the-ball-pit

Otherwise I believe that gives sufficient information to anyone looking to purchase.

1 Like

@teamacc - while there is accusations posted on the internet, it doesn’t mean it is true. Those post were made in efforts to tarnish my reputation (which I’d say was quite healthy prior to my resignation, being the face of my ex employer, being the top producing sales rep month after month)

For reference, previously addressed on another community:

Hello Everyone!
I’ve been working on the RackNerd launch for a few months, and plan to expand globally, very quick. As you all know, I’ve worked at QuadraNet for many years starting at the bottom and working my way up to management due to the amount of revenue I’d successfully bring as well as the global expansion my sales were demanding. While working there I ran a company named SemoWeb for many months, with the goal in mind to do both and gain additional knowledge by working with QuadraNet. It was of course non-issue and known prior to starting my position - eventually, I exited from SemoWeb, bought a house and got married and devoted years to QuadraNet. I was, after all, looking for personal and professional growth.

Frankly, I frequently desired to own my very own company, when you are a success at sales and have a business owner mentality, you can get very far. I finally decided to resign and pursue my dreams. And yes, as a result of my resignation, and as outlined in my resignation letter I fully understood and expected to be terminated before my advance 1.5 Month notice as I was a key employee, running the ship.

I know that the day after my resignation there was ironically assumptions posted online, and post clearly made by an ex-employee (who is still affiliated with the group) with the goal to tarnish my name and reputation.

With that being said – feel free to reach out with any questions via LinkedIn; would love to connect.

Thank you!

Dustin B. Cisneros
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/

Opened to let Dustin respond, so information has been propagated from both angles. I just don’t want this to be a place for a lot of back and forth, I’m not looking to protect anyone or shield anyone from information.

2 Likes