Our newest office space expansion with pictures. Share your office / work space as well!

Hi All, we recently shared content on our blog as well as other forums, and didn’t want to leave HostedTalk out of it. This is a great community to be apart of.

At the same time, I wanted to create this discussion/thread and leave it open to anyone within the HostedTalk community who wishes to share their office space pictures, whether you work from home, or have a private office, please share!

On June 3rd, 2020 – RackNerd officially announced the opening of our office space expansion to Upland, CA! The official press release (and pictures taken in during move-in day) can be found here: RackNerd LLC, IaaS Provider Announces Opening of Headquarters Office in California’s Inland Empire — RackNerd

We couldn’t be more thankful for our customers for making this possible. Now that we are fully moved in, we wanted to share some updated pictures with you. Customers can always appreciate hosting and trusting their valuable data with a real company.

Recently, we installed a smart managed pro PoE switch to power and distribute network to our new Yealink T46S phones. Additionally, we’ll be mounting the RackNerd logo in LED – we can’t wait to receive it. ETA is about 5 days.

Here’s the environment where some of our staff members are supporting you on the other end:

Link to RackNerd’s blog with the pictures: RackNerd - Office Space Expansion Pictures! — RackNerd

7 Likes

Hi All,

We have free pens and holographic stickers for the HostedTalk community members, no need to purchase anything from us. Would love to send you some.

We’re aiming to create new swag which will include mousepad, T-Shirts, coffee mugs, etc. and as we obtain those in the future, we can also ship that to you separately.

If there’s anyone who’s interested in some pens and holographic stickers, send me a private message with your address and we’ll send it your way. (must be within the US)

4 Likes

I’m missing a freebie :scream:

3 Likes

Making me jealous and want to rent office space. I can barely keep the kids toys out of my office.

6 Likes

Maybe just buy a bigger house :joy:

3 Likes

Now picture this…
You writing a long email and your kid insists your legs are a mountain that he has to climb and slide down… over… and over… and…

1 Like

:lock:

1 Like

Hahah - we have to figure out something fair for you. Maybe a free VPS for 6-months :slight_smile:

Hahahaha I know the pain. I have two boys, a 3 year old and a 2 year old.
They’re the best though regardless of the mess haha.

1 Like

Yes yes! @Jarland :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like there’s some room for more begging. 12 months?
Or your nude pics, you chose. I suspect this will backfire, big time

As a “just for you” promo, we can provide a total of 12-months free, with an initial 6-months prepayment.

As for the second request, there is a 404 error.

1 Like

mx_office

6 Likes

Sounds great to me.
Can I use buy your promo? I need to replace my Aruba vps… the basta… decided they no longer want to kepp losing money with my vps. :sweat:

1 Like

Haha, I’ll send you a DM.

1 Like

Only for US… :disappointed_relieved:
Care to throw a freebie… ?

I’d be happy to work something favorable out for you! I’ll send you a DM now.