[MXroute] Pre-Black Friday

Hey friends!

We’re gearing up for a strong Black Friday for 2018 at MXroute. During that preparation, I’d like to fill up a couple of servers, and I was wondering if you’d help me out. Most of you already know what I’m offering, so for you I’m going to jump straight into the offer details:

20GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
$10/year
Click here to order

For those of you who may be new to MXroute, let me tell you a bit about who we are today. Today MXroute consists of it’s founder Jarland (me), the alternate identity I would have if I were a better person that goes by Louis (seriously he’s awesome). Of course, the wife plays a role in helping with financials, Ryan is the co-founder and would take my place if I kicked the bucket tomorrow.

So what is MXroute? MXroute is an email hosting provider with the stretch goal of taking on the status quo in the email industry and turning it upside down. No per user cost, pay for the storage you use, and a commitment to high quality inbox delivery (sometimes variables stack in a way that prevent us from providing it, but we still continually work toward the service not being one of those variables).

We provide:

• SMTP / POP3 / IMAP
  • Roundcube, Horde (webmail only), squirrelmail
  • cPanel interface (Why cPanel?)
  • iOS Push
  • Server side filters
  • In-house outbound filtering / rotating delivery system
  • IP reputation issues rarely a problem (and usually mitigated transparently in the case that they do appear, emails are then delivered from another IP)
  • MailCheap fallback (if delivery fails from our system, final delivery attempt goes through MailCheap)
  • 300 outbound emails per hour

We want to keep growing and challenging the industry. Your support is what will put us there. Thank you for taking the time to read this offer, and I hope that it meets your needs <3

Jarland

9 Likes

For those of you wanting to add activesync z-push on another machine connecting to MXRoute, works very well. I haven’t had any issues running it over the last 12+ months.

164 of these left :slight_smile:

If I didn’t already have killer deals from last Black Friday, I would definitely pick this up. Love the service @Jarland, keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great deal! Happy customer since last year’s BF and enjoying the improvements you’ve made to the service since. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These plans hosted with Hetzner? Looks like I need to grab yet another account…

Should be :slight_smile:

I kinda wish I had more needs at the moment, as I really like MXroute. :grin: This is even better than the deal I have signed up for, but I’m satisfied.
If I sell more packages, I’ll order more :sunglasses:

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Jarland for a really awesome service. I bought a pre-Black Friday deal in Germany and moved my stuff from the Cyber Monday 2017 I had on the Dallas (Eagle) server, and the Hetzner server works great from my location in northern Europe. Thanks man!

4 Likes

Is there any easy trick or is it just a case of recreating users/domains and copying mail accross? (not that I have much to do).

I really should do it as I’m in Germany, so being on a Hetzner server rather than Dallas makes more sense.

I guess that if you are currently hosting your email via cPanel, you can backup your cpanel and ask Mxroute to restore it.
Otherwise imapsync ftw!

I used Imapsync to move my data between the servers, and it worked great:

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/X/

2 Likes

Cheers to @404error and @Matsuri

1 Like

Finally picked up on of these Pre-Black Friday offers and have swapped one domain onto it. Thank you for the offer.

Waiting and see what BF Madness @Jarland might have in mind before I transfer the other domain to it. (Really hoping for something like last years Black Friday 2017 offer, but on a Hetzner box - want more space to grow into for ease of management for my wife if I pass away)

3 Likes

I did the same thing . Could not be happier. Louis helped me ( despite I made several stupid errors) + I love crossbox.
thanks guys

1 Like

so… it’s black friday… isn’t a certain someone forgetting something?

Lies, it’s Monday :smiley:

4 Likes