MXroute - Black Friday 2019

DISCLAIMER: My first post + a cheap idea.

I have lurked around for the deals and nothing looks more appealing than what Jar offers, he built a simple concept that solves a very questionably leaning reality - I like that and I hope I don’t hear him pulling a Harvey Weinstein or something. Anyways, stopping with what seems like arse licks, I strongly felt like investing in this thing, what about just a very few coupons for a “hefty” discount on the lifetimes so I can pass it down my family tree, smirkingly owning it for even cheaper since the 10s, when we still didn’t know what cyber would really look like (except mail, we precisely knew what mail will be like and that MXroute will persist, don’t we?).

Most likely I am picking one up anyways in the future, however I really wanna feel as festive while buying a lifetime as buying some of these great deals for the tenth of the cost, and maybe a few more people hanging around here are feeling the same. I understand the implication, thus I am saying a very few coupons, but if that is still out the way - well at least I tried asking. Again hate being the new guy and also asking such thing, I contemplated quite a bit - but I figured I would regret it otherwise.

Also, am I incorrect thinking that they are hosted on Hetzner in Germany?

@Jarland

Welcome!

Some of the servers are.

MXroute is already heavily discounted right now, I doubt @Jarland will give out any further discounts/freebies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to Hostballs -you raise a valid point.
@Jarland - any plans or forcing women to have sex with you for parts in movies?

4 Likes

…do you guys not? I th… I thought we just didn’t talk about it.

3 Likes

Some lifetimes are, some lifetimes are not? I was interested about the last deal.

I mean there is only a limited number of movies one could produce, but unlimited number of mailboxes? Oh boy, someone chose a prosper path.

Hi @Jarland,
i have a question: you have a online web tool for email migration? from mail server to mail server… mailcheap have one, but looks like only work with destination mail server from they own

I don’t. I usually point people to these two options:

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/X/
https://omm.ovh.net/Migration/Create

Both tools would work with MXroute.

Thanks! i will chek that!

@Jarland I want the reseller plan, but stronger. Gimme more space and make another package <3 Let’s say 200-250GB!

1 Like

same here, last years BF package currently empty on friday.mxlogin.com. will be doing imapsync in a few weeks time, so can be moved to another server…

I believe it’s specifically the woman part which he has the issue with. You know he loves them trannys reading books at the library.

1 Like

Did new Zealand count? I used to live there for 3months. My uncle’s house only have 3mbps.
Amazing

Thanks for putting up these BF/CM offers, they’re great :slight_smile:
Unlimited email accounts is a killer feature and I’m about to get the non-reseller package. Two questions though:

• where is the BF non-reseller offer located? Hetzner, NL?
  • are the disks of the mail servers encrypted?
1 Like

Split shot between Worldstream and Hetzner.

They are not.

Aw, damn. Do you plan on encrypting the drives at some point?

Edit: I also saw plus aliasing and sieve filters. Caved in immediately!

1 Like

Not particularly. My opinion is that if email privacy is of a high enough concern to justify it, the emails themselves should be using PGP. So much email traffic still, to this day, goes unencrypted across the internet that encrypting the data at the end point seems to me like more of an exercise in security theater than actual protection. Considering especially that the systems are running 24/7 and must then be unencrypted at all times (short of extremely customized setups like the old lavabit, and that’s just not my market). I’m not particularly interested in being like the old LavaBit or anything, just providing solid and standard email with high quality delivery for outbound email.

You’ll typically find me spending more time working on ensuring outbound quality and just keeping inbound alive and industry standard with the most common open source apps like exim, dovecot, and rspamd. Anyone can receive email, but delivering outbound at the highest quality level is the real challenge.

Anyway, I know opinions will vary, just sharing mine along with my priorities :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got evidence Mxroute is selling you data and login details to Crimea hacker.

A high level investigations with Congo internet crime team working with Ghana Police service I.T crime team and working with thier hosting provider Hetnzer and Worldsteam Iomart Incero Ramnode I have got 100% proof off this, also I found out @Jarland is not the real owner of MXroute he is just the face of it the real owner is Bolivia.

1 Like

Those are some incredibly bold claims, do you want to provide any of this so-called evidence? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like