Monday!

Hey friends! It’s Monday, the best day of the week. I know you’re looking for a distraction during your downtime. What do you guys have going on today?

1 Like

I love Mondays, there’s always so much to do and the time flies by so fast. I don’t even know when today went by, it’s already 5PM over here.

As for what I’ve got going today, was thinking of going out to buy an apple watch.

Damn, lucky. Just after 9AM here. Need the minimal amount of distraction to keep a steady pace and not drop any balls :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a lot of watches, and the only ones that can really compete are the Gear S3 and the LG Sport. Apple Watch is a damn fine choice no matter how you spin it.

As long as you don’t drop these host balls, we should all be fine :smiley:

That’s a mighty fine looking watch, performs very good as well, but sadly can’t use it with my iPhone, or else I’d go for it.

1 Like

I LOVE the Gear S3!

So my Monday is…
Sleepy as hell.

It’s 9 days & 6 hours until financial year end, no downtime here :tired_face:

1 Like

I will finally stop being a lazy dude and start working on my site again or start programming on my online scientific Calculator.

Please make a tutorial on how to stop being lazy. Would be really appreciated.

2 Likes

Make the tutorial an audiobook, cause… you know, it’ll be for lazy people.

1 Like

Drinking time.

2 Likes

Concerned that in future I will be dependent upon the state for the rest of my life. That is not optimal thus in order to be a productive member of society I must build up my experience with my own two hands.
And that is what I am doing, making some of my experience. Also need to start trying to look for summer job for real.
also
@Jarland
most work places I know do not allow drinking at work unless it’s your own business but in that case you would be making a bad example for any employees that see you and assume they can do the same thing.

1 Like

Surveying the inside of my eyelids and prob some drinking.

I shall begin this week by saying my usual bit.

The end is nigh.

1 Like

You know the end becomes nigher when you say that.

There’s always one guy that ruins it.

3 Likes

Worked at a place that banned all alcohol on premises because a former sales guy was an alcoholic. I only lasted 3 months there. Next place I worked at, the boss would buy a couple cases of beer every Friday for the office. Stayed there for over a year.

1 Like

Monday best day of the week, hahahahaha.

Well… 'twas a nice Monday, almost 10PM and it’s time for some beer. Cheers. :beer:

1 Like

Drunk guys…
Went back to the gym today, it’s a nice way to start the week!

Nothing wrong with a few beers at the end of the day :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, the gym would have been a much better choice heh.

2 Likes