InspireShared Launch Special! $4/year! DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Hosting!

InspireShared Launch Specials

Hi everyone!

I’m excited to launch a new brand/company. Reliability and affordability is at the top of our list on what we want to provide. These offers are using DirectAdmin, so if you’re current host is raising prices we’re a great choice! The price you see is the price you pay. I’ve put together a list of promotions below to celebrate! If you act now your price will be locked in! Right now our offers are in Las Vegas, NV utilizing the BuyVM infrastructure. Feedback is appreciated! Thanks for checking out our offer! I hope you give it a try :wink:

Without further ado, here’s the launch specials!

Shared Hosting
Inspire-HBP1

• 1GB Storage
  • 100GB Bandwidth
  • 3 Domains Hosted
  • Unlimited other features
  • Softaculous
  • DirectAdmin Control Panel
  • Let’s Encrypt Free SSL
  • Las Vegas, NV

$4/year
Order Now!

Inspire-HBP5

• 5GB Storage
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • 5 Domains Hosted
  • Softaculous
  • Let’s Encrypt Free SSL
  • Las Vegas, NV

$10/year
Order Now!

Reseller Hosting
Inspire-HBR5

• 5GB Storage
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 50 Domains Hosted
  • Softaculous
  • Let’s Encrypt Free SSL
  • Las Vegas, NV

$10/year
Order Now!

Inspire-HBR10

• 10GB Storage
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Domains Hosted
  • Softaculous
  • Let’s Encrypt Free SSL
  • Las Vegas, NV

$2/month or $18/year
Order Now!

These promos are set to end on the July 31st, 2019 at approximately 11:59:59 PM EDT or sooner depending on stock which is pretty limited.

Payment Methods:
PayPal
Credit Card

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to leave them in the comments or submit a ticket. Not finding a plan that fits your needs? Let us know what you’re looking for!

2 Likes

That’s the one BuyVM location I didn’t get :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Best of luck with your new brand!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been eyeing a UK location too but looks like you’ve beat me there from your twitter :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.