I Have to Laugh

So we are doing some updates to the Incero.com site to make sure the legal and abuse stuff matches up with ours. Along the way I stumbled upon this- https://order.incero.com/edit-configuration/813480e7f24741c684120678ccd41971

Man o’ man.

15 Likes

TIL Gordon doubles as a lawyer (or politician) in his spare time :stuck_out_tongue:

A nice free lunch in a premium restaurant used to be enough…

2 Likes

6 Likes

$17k for 15 mins meeting is a little bit high. Just a little bit.

1 Like

Lol. Those companies that have one giant customer who overpays them and funds half of their operation, they dared to give a quote that someone else would have said “they can get cheaper elsewhere, don’t bother.” :smiley:

Never be afraid to tell someone what your time is worth to you, never know when one out of a million decides it’s worth it to them as well. The cost of putting it out there is zero :wink:

2 Likes

$19,000 coffee with Gordon? Sweet!

2 Likes

Are you sure about that?

This is why I keep on saying the end is nigh.

If that ain’t a sign, what else is?

2 Likes

$19,000 so you are allowed to pay for Gordon’s coffee. It ends up being $19,000 + coffee

5 Likes

I’ll compete at $15,000 + I’ll buy my own coffee.

3 Likes

Deal! But only as long as I get to buy my own coffee too.

2 Likes

At that price you will also be able to send me a coffee to Peru.

Thanks.

U guys are talking about Venezuelan bolívar as the currency, right?

“Only the finest coffee derived from partially-digested coffee beans that are shitted out of exotic animals touches these lips”
-Somebody Somewhere Who Charges $19k For A 15-Min Convo

1 Like

@Hivelocity have to admit this did make me chuckle! I bet you any money they are working to remove this now :wink:

Hivelocity is “they” now.

2 Likes

I kind of like it. I already have this year’s Black Friday promotion.

50% Off Coffee with the CEO + FREE Refills, but wait there’s more…all 30 minute purchases include a FREE Muffin (excludes blueberry). COUPON CODE: LIKEABOSS

12 Likes

That’s hilarious hahahahah!!!