HumCommerce

Anyone know this company/service?

I guess I won’t be buying…
They’re running a sale for their pro plan… but … not one single guy here knowing about them…

There’s been some mild drama in the last year involving these kinds of products. Privacy advocates have been a bit vocal against them, I’ve found myself having to reassure people that sensitive data is excluded, etc.

I’ve used Hotjar and Mouseflow before, they can be GDPR compliant. I like both products, but never herd of HumCommerce before … and their site doesn’t build up trust… by the way, they claim to be GDPR compliant.

EDIT: BTW I keep seeing people giving all their data to Google, Facebook and a myriad of other “free” social media services without blinking.

It’s all selective outrage. There was a good article about these, only reason interest picked up lol

Yeah, I love the outraged post about privacy in social media like Facebook and Twitter… just below their post with a photo of their family on a family gathering… ffks…

1 Like

Only 500 recordings on the $49/mo plan? You can get 300 recordings for free on Hotjar (which by the way it’s a great product).

Thing is, they are running a sale $49/lifetime for that PRO Plan.
And they have a wide range of features… but somehow I’m not comfortable…

Generate Heatmaps
Record Visitor Sessions
A/B Testing
Form Analytics
See Search Engine Keywords
Analyze User Flow
Funnel Reports
Custom Reports
Conversion Attribution
Visitor Log
Real Time Map
Sales Performance by Traffic