GridCP: New Control Panel for Managing VPS Servers

In our commitment to improve the quality and experience of using our VPS and to offer all the options that our customers demand, we have developed our own control panel…

Grid Control Panel or simply GridCP is a control panel for managing VPS servers. It gathers in a single interface all the necessary tools to manage a Cloud infrastructure at a professional level.

Coming soon, we will offer it under license so that any hosting company or provider of Cloud services can implement it.

Easy to use

With a clear interface and no distractions, in GridCP all options are in place to offer the user a simple and professional experience in managing their Cloud resources.

Cutting edge IaaS

GridCP has been developed with the latest advances in infrastructure virtualization in mind and we have provided it with a solid basis that allows us to implement any virtualization engine.

Initially we have implemented support for Proxmox KVM and in the coming weeks we will start the implementation of OpenVZ 7 servers.

We don’t rule out adding new engines like OpenStack, VMware or LXC.

Backups

Backup management has always been the functionality most demanded by our customers and now with GridCP we bring you a new and efficient way to make and restore backups.

Every day we make a complete backup of all the VPS managed by GridCP, keeping 2 copies of each of them, but additionally users can run an immediate backup task.

All the backups are available so that you can restore them in case of necessity when you want and the backups that you have created are stored until you decide to eliminate them.

All backups are automatically sent to a remote server.

Floating IPs, geolocation and RIPE whois

A handicap when changing servers is the complexity of reconfiguring services to use a new IP and we have solved this problem in GridCP.

You can move IP addresses from one server to another from the panel itself and the change becomes effective immediately.

You can also edit the geolocation and whois of IP addresses, thus providing a real white label service.

External security audit

Hispasec Sistemas S.L. is one of the most important companies in Spain that carry out security audits and it is in them that we are trusting to continuously monitor our development.

4 Likes

Looks great! Good job :slight_smile: I would definitely be interested in seeing LXC support in the future.

2 Likes

Do you prefer LXC to OpenVZ?

Personally I’ve always preferred LXC to OpenVZ, but that’s just my personaly preference. They both have pros and cons.

1 Like

Keep up the good work. Would be nice if you can integrate OpenVZ there, specially 7, since it supports both OVZ and KVM.

2 Likes

We will start the implementation of OpenVZ 7 containers shortly.

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

I’d rather see you focusing on what you have than divining the project into Proxmox- and OVZ7-based.

The last Proxmox verion that supported OpenVZ was 3.x and it’s EOL was nearly two years ago (2017-02). OpenVZ was replaced by LXC in Proxmox 4.x and that version already hit it’s EOL (2018-06). So I don’t see a reason why would consider OVZ to be viable option, unless you want ti ditch Proxmox for something else. Moreover OpenVZ 6 has i’ts EOL in Nov 2019. So OpenVZ 7 is the only way to go :confused:

On the other hand I don’t feel like LXC is production ready. A few months ago I crashed my Proxmox node with thing as simple as NFS. Guess we are stuck in that vicious circle and have to wait and see how things turn out.

2 Likes

Very cool. How can we get a demo to play around it?

2 Likes

We have just put it into production for our customers :slight_smile:

We are going to need a little more time to have a version ready for hosters, we are applying patches daily and well… we still need a little more time, but not much :slight_smile:

Here you can see the admin interface

3 Likes

Glad to see you after my email.
Welcome aboard / Bienvenido!

4 Likes

This looks good!

2 Likes

In all honesty this is one of the offers that makes me glad to see. I like that someone cared to have developed something in a a country of which I’ve not seen similar products ( custom panel, telefonica love, nvme, etc ).

Congratulations! Really makes me want to have a sneak peak ( once again / tested it a long while ago).

EDIT : I am not asking to try it for free!

2 Likes

Wow, this looks simple and amazing! Can’t wait for one of my hosts to use this since I don’t run proxmox or similar on my servers : /