Fyrnap - 50% OFF SALE: FREE cPanel SSD VPS : FREE Plesk SSD VPS : DDoS Protected

50% OFF SHARED & VPS HOSTING SALE :: Use Promotion code [F-5050]

FYRNAP HOSTING
www.fyrnap.com / (813) 820-0180 / [email protected]

About FYRNAP in Brief: Fyrnap are dedicated to providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible. Fast, reliable, web hosting at an affordable price with secure servers, and 24/7 technical support. Fyrnap prices are incredibly competitive and every plan includes an incredible list of features including unlimited disk space, unlimited transfers, unlimited email accounts and the ability to host unlimited domains. Learn more about Web Hosting Simplified.

VM1

• Free Plesk License
  • 1GB RAM
  • 25GB SSD Storage
  • 5TB Bandwidth
  • Instant Activation

Standard Price: $15/mo
Your Price: $7.50/mo
ORDER NOW

VM2

• Free cPanel License*
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50GB SSD Storage
  • 5TB Bandwidth
  • Instant Activation

Standard Price: $20/mo
Your Price: $10/mo
ORDER NOW

VM3

• Free cPanel License*
  • 4GB RAM
  • 100GB SSD Storage
  • 5TB Bandwidth
  • Instant Activation

Standard Price: $40/mo
Your Price: $20/mo
ORDER NOW

ALL HOSTING PLANS INCLUDE

• cPanel/Plesk License
  • 10Gbps DDoS Protection
  • CloudLinux
  • LiteSpeed
  • FAST SSD Storage (owned hardware)
  • Softaculous
  • Unlimited FREE SSL certificates
  • 99.99% Uptime SLA
  • Basic Managed Support
  • Onsite 24/7 Expert Support

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q. How long does it take for my account to be activated?
A. Your ordered product will be automatically and instantly activated (subject to fraud screening).

Q. Do you have an uptime guarantee?
A. We offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee across all of our plans, if we fall short of this in any 14 day period you’ll be credited with free time on request.

Q. What kind of backups do you have in place?
A. Each account comes with daily backups with a retention period of 14 days, you can restore individual files, databases and email accounts within your myFYR.

Q. Which payment methods do you accept?
A. We accept Credit/Debit card and PayPal. Cards include Amex, VISA, MasterCard and Discovery.

Q. Do you offer a money back guarantee?
A. Yes, we offer a full 14 days no questions asked money back guarantee. If you decide that you’re unhappy or that we’re just not a fit we’ll refund you in full within the first 14 days.

*To activate your FREE cPanel license open a ticket to our sales team.

5 Likes

Adding the location of your DC in the offer would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apologies! Our data center location is in Tampa.

1 Like

Prices seem on the high side for a provider with a domain created last month. Are you re-branding from something?

The included cPanel license makes it cheaper.

We are literally brand new, yes! We’ve been active since October, 2018. We do own and operate our own equipment/network and in the same building as Hivelocity.

We’ve ensured that our pricing is reasonable and realistic! Many businesses we’ve found setup and offer discounted services and do not last long, hence why we have decided to start a hosting firm of our own to address this problem. We do offer free trial, try us!

I ment that including a cPanel license in your offer makes it cheaper.

If I was planning on expanding my shared hosting I could perhaps take you up on one, but not at this moment.

Aye, cPanel + 2GB RAM for $10/m is a steal.

Fair comment, I first looked at VM1 and mentally valued Plesk at approximately $0 since I wouldn’t/don’t use it.

Can you explain a bit where the name Fyrnap comes from ?

In case of an outtage caused by server overheating, it could be misspelled Frynap.

Any swedish founders ?

No Swedish founders as far as I’m aware! Originally we were going to name it FireHost but we thought it would be typical of us to have hosting in the company name itself; and we have business plans of offering other internet/computer related services. So, we thought it would be best to shorten the word AND include NAP (Network Access Protection) to showcase how secure our network/services are.

Hi, any test ip? looking glass?

thanks!

Use details on our data center page: https://www.fyrnap.com/about/datacenter/
We are in the process of installing it. You can get a trial server if you need it :slight_smile:

Ah, see you’re in a hosting environment and dealing with networks and servers. Typically NAP is reserved for places where you locate your servers for public access, see Internet exchange point - Wikipedia. So from the pictures on your page and the business you are in it seems like you are trying to appear as running a NAP like the big boys, not that you are pushing some Microsoft scheme.

2 Likes

Any relation to the Fyre festival? Interesting naming choice for a new host :thinking:

2 Likes

Your website… Is a total turn off for me.
Come on, dont use images like:

I dont understand the point of using this kind of image. See digitalocean, leaseweb, vultr or any big company.

btw, I really liked your offer =]

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to review :slight_smile: we’ve made a note and will amend on our next update. If you’d like a trial call us or email!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.