What is FreeMach?
FreeMach was started a little over a year ago (original thread) as a way to give back to the community. The project provides free VPSes to members of the HostBalls and LowEndTalk communities. FreeMach intends to provide a home for community-oriented, development, and/or academic projects.
US Node Extended - Thanks to the generosity of VirMach, the project has been extended through all of 2019 into 2020. The project was initially set to deadpool in Jan 2019, but is now extended till at least 19 Jan 2020.
New EU Node - Alex from AlphaVPS has graciously extended an offer to provide a dedicated server in Sofia, Bulgaria to add to the FreeMach project. This server is being deployed in their new TP-East location.
New websites -
- Main FreeMach website: https://freemach.rowe.sh/
- FreeMach support website: https://support.rowe.sh/
- New application (read req’s on main site): https://zfrmz.com/dZaf61PtknSe4WJtQdx3
- Status page: FreeMach Status - HetrixTools
How To Get One?
- Review the main website linked above for requirements and VPS specs.
- Apply for a VPS using the form linked above.
- If approved, information will be received via email. Renewals occur on a monthly basis and are manual.
2 vCPU (1 dedicated core)
1TB @ 1 Gbps
1TB @ 1 Gbps
Host Node Specifications
The two FreeMach nodes are sponsored by:
Control Panel Sponsored By
The Proxmox-based control panel for the FreeMach project is sponsored by: