cPanel New Pricing Edition 2022

New notification received

Here at cPanel, we are passionate about providing the most reliable and intuitive website and server management platform on the market. In our continued efforts to increase performance, scalability, support, usability, and UI modernization, we are contacting you today to notify you of a pricing adjustment that will take effect January 1, 2022. We understand technology modernization, as well as innovation, are of key interest to our customers.
In 2021 we have delivered: Increased performance through NGINX® and the ability to isolate email servers with the Mail Nodes feature Broad Linux support through AlmaLinux OS Ease of management through DNS Zone Manager and live transfers Ease of use features including Exchange ActiveSync to synchronize email, calendar, and contacts. In 2022, you can look forward to our new modernized interface, Ubuntu® support, and much more. We are excited to share our upcoming roadmap with you very soon. For a comprehensive view of our plans and pricing, click here to download our 2022 Pricing Guide. Thank you for your continued business and trust. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.

https://cpanel.net/direct-store-customer-faq/?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pricing_2022

2 Likes

I wanted this to be the forum where we were more kind to each other than in other places. I’d like to break from that for a moment to say: Fuck these people.

7 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

The year is 2030. We’re all sitting in a bar reflecting on the changes we’ve observed in the industry over the years.

Someone mentions cPanel. Several people let out an audible, “Ohh yeah!”

We had forgotten that cPanel priced themselves out of business.

4 Likes

hopefully lolz. I’m guessing it may survive going to 1 usd p/m per account before going thwoards bankruptcy

1 Like