šŸ’ø Black Friday 2019 - Loads of Great Deals and Giveaways!

need $5/ year less something

You guys need moar comments!!! :smiley:

I would be more than happy to participate and make an offer or such for this Black Friday, but due to current situtation in Albania iā€™m afraid we have our mind somewhere else.

2 Likes

I must say, Iā€™m pretty disappointed with Hetznerā€™s Black Friday spirit this year :frowning: I was really hoping for setup fees to be cut for the AX line, though itā€™s new so I can understand why that hasnā€™t happened :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

More comment ?

1 Like

does @Francisco do BF deals ?

wowā€¦some really nice deals here.

I was about to order 3 of those AX41 boxes if they dropped under $40 each.

Netcup is not that much more spectactular either, with their $ 0.30 discount on a 2 core VPS :crazy_face:

1 Like

Dis gun b good!

Protonmail has a BF offer, 50% off for new accounts and 33% for existing ones :

1 Like

NameCheap promos this year are somewhatā€¦ lackluster. I enjoyed the thrill of scoring a cheap deal, and itā€™s not that the pricing is terribleā€¦ but these, these are just not the same :frowning:

3 Likes

@Wolveix told you so.

have a look at netcup right now: RS2000, 4xSSD - I think thatā€™s their most valuable offer today. black mamba was kind of disappointingā€¦ @Amitz still looking for such a box?

1 Like

I did immediately exclude it from my list since Iā€™ve still an old xRAM RS which is almost on par (and itā€™s slightly cheaper: 2 dedizierte+12GB RAM vs 4 dedizierte+16GB RAM, same CPU and bigger storage albeit on SAS, ~4,50ā‚¬/mo)
yet I fell for the Black Pearl
for at least 12 months

hmm, I agree that the old one might be a good deal as well, however Iā€™d consider 2core/12GB a bit unbalanced, thatā€™s why this BF combo on the RS I like or consider even better.
Black Pearl is awesome as well, though again only 4 cores combined with 32GB and nested virt would be +10 - nah :wink:

however I luckily resisted all of it as I already have the vps200 to vps1000 range in my account anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

No. Itā€™s my ā€œI do not buy anything dayā€ today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

agreed, sometimes Iā€™d want a couple of cores more but Iā€™ve managed not to assign it CPU intensive tasks, soā€¦

jokes on you, I just let it idle pls send help :crazy_face:

I donā€™t have the full range of the VPS seriesā€¦ yet

teach me your secrets

1 Like

4 Likes

I should sleep, not spent anything on server deals.

I can keep my wallet safeā€¦ for a little whileā€¦

1 Like

:takeout_box:

1 Like