ApisCP 3.2 lifetime sale

Email me the key at [email protected], I’ll shred it and convert it to a reissuable lifetime Pro license in my.apiscp.com.

1 Like

I can license a server and then move it to another in the future? Is this possible in my.apiscp.com?

Yes licenses maybe revoked and reissued via my.apiscp.com or simply transferred over.

1 Like

Wow, I totally forgot to answer to this :man_facepalming:t2:
I guess it’s just that I have traditionally felt more at home with Debian based distributions. That being said, since this I played around a bit more to see if I could feel comfortable with CentOS, and while I’m still a bit unsure I will buy a license when my salary hits the account tomorrow morning :wink:

1 Like

Make some notes if there’s situations you find yourself resorting to manually editing files from command-line, these are good candidates for Scope inclusion and situations that can improve the overall value for others.

1 Like

It’s not every day you deal with a nasty landlord unceremoniously jacking up licensing. Sale has been extended 72 hours to give everyone an opportunity to evaluate ApisCP. Pay a one-time cost per licensed server and reduce your burgeoning third-party licensing costs!

Perhaps cPanel needs to fund an expedition to the remote regions of the world to find more Perl developers :thinking:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.