Any ElegantThemes/Divi Users Here?

It’s a great theme. Was wondering who else has made use of it here?!
I love how they have two types of builders. One to organize the overall structure of the site and one to actually build it :slight_smile:

The new update also looks promising: Hundreds Of New Divi Design Options Plus Brand New Interface Enhancements For The Visual Builder

So glad I purchased the lifetime license back then.

More of an elementor user here :slight_smile:

I’ve heard about that one from @AnthonySmith once I believe. Have to look into it some day :slight_smile:

I do like however, that ElegantThemes has a lifetime (updates&support included) unlimited sites license and is still going strong :slight_smile: No need to worry about renewing and can generate API keys for any (of my) sites^^

2 Likes

I just love how Divi allows you to create the “gist” of every site in the background, before actually getting down to adding content to the site and the respective modules <3

1 Like

@anon40039896 since you’ve shown interest in Divi, perhaps this is smth you’d like to see :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yep… having a look now !

1 Like

Nice.

As soon as I got time for it, i will install and fiddle with it.

1 Like

Seems I can’t just download and try ElegantThemes (but buy with 30 day back guarantee).
How’s performance?

1 Like

I am happy with it. There is a live demo of Divi Builder (the plugin): https://www.elegantthemesdemo.com/?et_fb=1

Got it and use it for all my clients wordpress based sites. Can’t fault it in all honesty. Regular updates, like just recently they’ve enabled the theme builder itself so you can create footers and headers that span across all pages. Dynamic content is great also.

Really can’t fault it.

3 Likes

Is there a market of addon like there is for elementor?

1 Like

Yes. Lots of. Just google Divi plugins.

There’s divi.space, divilife…

Anything like Divi that doesn’t cost so much? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Divi API key from me or any fiverr seller who bought Divi Lifetime for nearly nothing :smiley:

Ahh nice, I’d have to give that a try at some point haha. Are there other site builder plugin / CMS that doesn’t cost so much? :stuck_out_tongue:

None that I know of that are worth it. Perhaps Mobirise with all addons but it’s not WP and only 1 year of updates. You can give Pinegrow a try, too. A bit more complex though.

2 Likes

Let me know how much? :grin:

1 Like

wait for BF Join Elegant Themes

1 Like

You could wait to see if their BF deal is any good. If you’re just interested in 1 API key pm me. Gets updates for 1 website where it is activated. Note, that once you have Divi theme/plugin you can use these on unlimited number of sites (iirc) just without updates if lacking an API key. Also i believe importing the premade layouts and some other things only work with an API key.

1 Like