List of Hosting ASNs

1 Like

Finding something for free will be a challenge.

This might be a starting point ā€“ https://lite.ip2location.com/

Specifically, the IP2Proxy LITE database which can return if an IP is associated with a proxy and what itā€™s usage is (commercial, DC/hosting, residential ISPs, etc.). The free version of the database only has info on public proxy IP addresses, but Iā€™m not sure if it still returns the usage type for any IP.

The full-fledged version is $3k+/yr depending on how much info you needā€¦ yikes.

Edit: Also hereā€™s some stuff from @KuJoe on LET that may be of interest ā€“ GitHub - KuJoe/chkProxy: A simple WHMCS hook that checks if the client is using a proxy/VPN prior to ordering (saves tickets and time).

2 Likes

Just a little. :slight_smile:
I mean that or the OP can put in the work to get their own?

Fireholā€™s Webserver or even just datacenterā€™s ipsets should suffice, donā€™t they?
Those are just IPv4, yet you could use them as a starting point to gather IPv6 ipsets as well

Edit: firehol_proxies includes ip2proxy_px1lite

2 Likes

Thank you for all the help!

Iā€™m looking for this info so I can try and recreate this service that is now gone: Blackbox API Documentation (CMunroe) | RapidAPI

My goal is to not spend any money on this because this will be a free service. Wonā€™t be able to recoup that $xxx amount of dollars.

One way or another it wonā€™t be free. Even if you could DIY you would still lose tireless hours on it. Which could be otherwise be put into a project/job that pays you actual cash.

Aka opportunity costs.

1 Like

I agree.

Iā€™ve never been all that good at making something for profit as of the moment. Something I still need to learn.