Incero: 75% off Auto Deploy,4.1GHz,NVMe SSD,Xeon Gold,2x1-10g,50-666TB BW,2N PWR,IPMI,IPv4+v6,Dallas

Whew. With that 8848 passmark and 12TB storage, even without raid, hell of a plex server :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the additional stock @gordon.

Any chance of a 2 x 6tb or 4 x 3tb in the $40 range? I know the 12TB drives are brand new but itā€™s tricky to work without any redundancy.

Those are gone, these are pizza box servers supporting a max of 1 drive.

1 Like

Damn love the SSD servers. Wish it was 2x500GB SSD instead. Do you think you can do something?

As these are pizza box servers, these are single drive configurations. Keep checking we are always changing configurations.

1 Like

Pizza box means 1U. Sometimes 5/8s. 1-1/4U if a Supermicro with bad caps.

2 Likes

A pizza box for us mainly means 1U without hot-swappable drives.

2 Likes

I thought it supported at least 2 drives. Hehe.

We only install 1 drive in pizza boxes. For us pizza box means you have to open the top to get to the drive. We only do multi drives on hot swap bays, because people will be expecting 0 downtime hotswaps for RAIDed drives. We donā€™t put SSDs down near the bottom of the pricing pile.

1 Like

I have it on good authority though that if you mail an SSD to Ryan along with a $500 check, someone might slip and accidentally drop it inside a server.

1 Like

Ever think youā€™ll do these $40-80 deals with some hotswap capable chassis?

Edit: grabbed one of those 12TB e3ā€™s. Cheers.

3 Likes

Gotta love the pizza boxes term :grin::grin::grin:

$5 can do?

:expressionless:

1 Like

Friend rate is that + $495.

1 Like

What if weā€™re not buddies? $7.50?

Finally got around to installing Proxmox.

Bench.sh

Iā€™m very happy with the performance on the 12TB Helium disk. Also this is a killer deal, under 4$/TB and you guys have what looks to be at least a 12 month ROI, thanks! Iā€™m oh so tempted to get a second and do replication over your internal networkā€¦ mustā€¦resist.

2 Likes

Itā€™s way too easy to get a second with the instant servers, lol. Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Why not get 12?

1 Like

Staaahhhppppp. You want me to be able to pay my next months bill, right? lol

1 Like