Incero: 75% off Auto Deploy,4.1GHz,NVMe SSD,Xeon Gold,2x1-10g,50-666TB BW,2N PWR,IPMI,IPv4+v6,Dallas

This is a safeguard. They want to know that you’re serious about being a customer and not just looking for a one-off deal. They like a growing, mutually beneficial relationship.

I should try to find one of the quote. I start laughing at it when I received it. Really high Monthly with astronomic setup fees. In resuming, I would have bought the server myself and in 2 month I make profit from it, even idling in the box. After that I made 2-3 other quote, they were more reasonable but always incredibly high compared to other providers (compared apple to apple). So I came to conclusion they don’t like me :stuck_out_tongue:

If you take the customer for a dump, you can’t expect a good relationship. As far as I know, all provider I choosed since almost the begining of our VPS saga, are the same. We grow with them. Some where really small provider too.

1 Like

I can assure you it’s not our desire to run you off. We have many great deals on in stock hardware displayed via AutoServers. Custom orders on new hardware generally include a setup fee or some kind of long term contract to keep prices low. I suspect you wanted month to month? Either way, we would be happy to try and quote you again based on our new setup. Thanks for the feedback!!

Free Promotion. I mean, the thread did stick to the top of LET for a quite few days.

Also, this is a joke that is not meant to be taken seriously.

1 Like

For those that wanted 12TB storage for $40. We have them in stock.

3 Likes

@WSS get in here

1 Like

I see it, but I don’t know what I’d do with it. I was going to carve up the shitty Dacentec box to share to over a couple gigs for myself, but it was too much effort…

I still have a Dacentec shitbox™ for work stuff, so this is gonna replace that.

1 Like

Out of stock already!:stuck_out_tongue:

Managed to grab one just now :thinking:

1 Like

One left :slight_smile:

1 Like

The backup server I got is 2x12TB. I’d rather have something with HW RAID 10, so 4x3TB HW RAID 10 for a cPanel server probably… <3

Lol just got asked for a photo of my CC with the first 12 or w/e numbers blocked out, sadly I use a virtual CC for most online stuff to prevent leaks of my cards, so I physically can’t send a photo. I offered to send a photo of my passport instead or change the card to something I physically have. Guess we’ll see what happens :man_shrugging:

I’ve deleted two posts here and you guys know why, no need to continue it further :P.

@Setsura, I’m sure they’ll sort it out for you :slight_smile:
Keep us posted!

My response doesn’t really make much sense without the accompanying posts I replied to, if anything I look like a crazy man now(not to mention a double poster!!!). Could you maybe delete my last post too or something?

Also Gordon seems to have been fine with what I was able to offer so I guess it is all okay :smile:

2 Likes

Of course, all set! Just trying to avoid further drama! :smiley:

So has the server been activated yet? :smiley:

It was delivered within just a few minutes after payment, I decided to wait on setup until my account was okay’d. It is now so I will be setting it up in a few minutes(fixing some code on a project), it will be my first server with Incero directly, I expect good things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Works as promised. Reliable and super fast network, great hardware and prompt support whenever you need it. Gladly I have not yet seen an offer that would suit my specific needs budget wise for a cPanel server or I am not sure I would resist. :grin:

Quite pleased with my new server so far, had some issues getting an install going using the netboot.xyz PXE images, I think the Ubuntu Server one is buggy or something, but after doing it the “old fashion” way with an ISO mounted on the IPMI it was all good. Network is great so far and the disks I got were basically brand new. Great price for what I got :slight_smile:

2 Likes