DirectAdmin Feedback Thread! Feedback Wanted to Help Improve the Product!

So here’s some things I’ve emailed to the DA people in hopes of seeing as well as one other.

• Move to MySQL 5.7 for all new installs.
  • Have a much higher default username length for new installs.

Given that the majority of their new clientele will be moving off cPanel they need to have both of these to make migrations easier.

I also recommend they add sql-mode="" to /etc/my.cnf to make that migration that much easier.

I’d like to see there be a Login to PHPMyAdmin on the very right column of each username for SSO. While there’s a button up top I’ve completely missed it multiple times.

Francisco

1 Like

1 click ‘login as user’ from the users list in ‘reseller’ to a user’s panel would be nice. It’s 2 clicks right now (click through + top button, or hitting ‘+’ icon)… I’m just nitpicking though

1 Like

i could be totally wrong but I am very sure MYsql disk usage should reflect under users overall resource usage, which is not the case here.

Blacklisting issue:
When using rspamd it claims to read user_prefs, but it does not respect any entries blocking a TLD.

Hm, maybe related to this(?): :thinking:

So for blocking a TLD, I should just add:
.pro to user_prefs?

(It only matches at the end of the email address, not .pro elsewhere, right?) :sweat_smile:

How about blocking *@*.somedomain.tld?
Just somedomain.tld? And just userpart@ instead of userpart@*.*? (The WebUI forces a more email like syntax, so I have to edit file manually.)