Which Computer Game Are You Playing Right Now?

The only game I play these days is Minecraft with my son. And I hate it… but what do you for the kids :(:shushing_face::expressionless:

2 Likes

I only really play Overwatch and X-Plane when I’m really bored.

I have a bunch of games in my library that I’ll get to eventually:

• BF5
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Resident Evil 2
  • KSP
1 Like

I’ve been playing a ton of Hearts of Iron IV lately.

1 Like

Looks kinda interesting :slight_smile:

“Supercar photo simulator 2019… Oh yeah and you can race I guess”

Looks good.

1 Like

Primarily X-Plane 11, travelling up the east coast of Australia before departing up North :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to play CS:GO (and CS:S before that) a lot.

Don’t play anything these days, gaming is too good of a procrastination tool for me. If I let myself slip into the habit of playing games constantly then that’s all I do with my free time.

3 Likes

Haha fair enough :smiley:

battlegrounds

1 Like

Counter Strike: Global Offensive & Hearthstone

1 Like

bet t all

Recently I started playing Offworld Trading Company since I realized it was free (the multiplayer at least). Ended up buying it because it was worth. It’s an economic RTS (quite unique).

The game is weird, I can tell from a design perspective there’s plenty wrong, it’s got some huge balance issues, but I don’t care… I am getting beaten down by AI hard and it feels great. I dragged 3 friends in to play with me, and we all lost 4v2 against “normal” AI. There’s certain tactics that are just outright required to have any chance. The game works weird when it comes to selecting AI difficulty… AI is never harder or easier, but you can give yourself starting bonuses that speed up your early progression compared to them.

If you get tired of being destroyed by AI, then you can 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 some friends and the game really comes into its own there. If you’re all equally skilled (read: shit at the game) then it just becomes this incredibly close slug to the finish line. Really tense.

1 Like