What Providers Do You Want to See Here?

IMO you need the 1 account per user to properly track the delivery stats and rejection email the system spits back on spam detection, breaking that out would be frustrating on a multi-user account.

1 Like

It’s just not worth, we do not want to be running at a loss, obviously. While our margins are low, we have a fairly big volume, close to hitting 10M emails, and we’re growing consistently, which is good. We had a 500k client, merged from WX Hosting (they shutdown their MailChannels reselling program and we merged their clients to MXroute.io without any downtime) telling us that 120 EUR was too expensive (he was paying 100 USD, granted that WX Hosting was paying only 249 USD for MailChannels), we just told him that there’s nothing we could do, and recommended him to signup directly with MailChannels. He got close to a month free of charge, and still wasn’t satisfied.

Hardly.

We’re talking low-end shit here. It doesn’t need to scale well.

Step 1: Auth
Step 2: Proxy
Step 3: Parse
Step 4: Return

Can’t be done, really, tracking system wouldn’t work with that.
And I don’t even want to do it, sincerely.

Would be excellent to see Sir Fran of BuyVM, Lord Auriga of VMHaus, His Highness Joeri of Hostio and some of the Quadranet crew here. All excellent in their own unique ways… some helpful, some generous, some kind… most all of the above! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s not the tracking system, tho… That’s the actual function.

1 Like

Adam from Quadranrt is here!

I’ll pay if it’s that easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like you’re describing MXRoute.

If someone wants MailChannels for that cheap, just get an MXRoute account for smtp. If you want delivery stats and to send from multiple domains without setting up addresses first, then pay the premium for a sub-account.

2 Likes

That is basically it… :grin:

BuyVM

OVH and VMHaus… mainly because I’m selfish and that’s where I have the majority of my servers now! :slight_smile:

Well I think Clouvider is out. Seems bent on joining in drama, with me being the focus. It’s too bad too because I always felt like the days were numbered where I wasn’t his customer.

Anyone here able to work that relationship? There’s no hard feelings over external drama unless he wants them, would love to have him here. Drama is checked at the door.

I agree. I don’t know what happened but he seemed to turn into a provider basher in the last few months…

1 Like

I’m sure he’d be happy to suggest any number of providers that happily use Clouvider for their offerings. :wink:

1 Like