The "Free Shit" Thread

Most location specific freebies are tied to official documentation (such as an address and government issued identification), so a VPN unfortunately doesn’t work the majority of the time.

Zoolz 100GB free cloud storage

https://home.zoolz.co.uk/zoolz-100-gb/

Free .design domain for one year from Porkbun!

Use coupon code JUSTFREE18B after adding the desired .design domain to your cart. Not sure when the promo expires as I couldn’t find more details. Looks like email hosting comes free as well with it for the year.

Thanks, going to get DrawMeLikeOneofYourFrenchGirls.design

Zoolz + Linux = Dating at a family reunion

This appears to still be active. (Although apparently I can’t make use of it because my bank’s secure payment system isn’t playing ball. Meh)

Free from 12/28-1/10

Given the Game Giveaway thread is closed, I have a key for Sonic Generations and Sonic All Star Racing Transformed to give away (plus other Humble keys, but I’m not organised for those yet). PM me if interested, first come first served.

Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed is awesome! Can only recommend to play with friends :slight_smile:

I can recommend Super Meat Boy, that game is fun.

Free from Jan 10th - Jan 24th

Braveland on Steam is currently free.

Nice find. Reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic I absolutely love.

Nice game :slight_smile:

ABBY Screenshot reader is currently available as a freebie. Might come in handy for that University papers that are scanned as .jpg or whatever :smiley: