Spoiling Hetzner - A Very Small Review

Yes, there was a one-time guided tour for our 20th anniversary. I know, Falkenstein is not exactly the closest to Serbia & Co. That’s why we created the virtual DC tour. Anyway, a bus ride together would have been fun. :smiley:

I wonder which actors do you imagine to play the leading role as Hetzner employee?

2 Likes

As already mentioned by @mfs it can take up to 3 workdays but usually it takes less time. Yes, @ashsg, it also depends on the demand of the specific server you want to order.

Have you ordered your server yet?

–Julia, Marketing

Yeah, I ordered the server on Sunday and it was delivered on Monday around 14:30, which was quite fast considering the technicians aren’t working for the weekends and the server line is new so probably there’s bigger demand for them right now.

2 Likes

@Hetzner_OL Julia or Katie, please excuse in my name to Matthias Oeser from tech support about my bad temper yesterday about the KVM session request. This happened yesterday around 21h.

The mail app on my laptop makes the support tickets a mess. I opened a ticket for a KVM session, then requested another one through the Robot console and he asked me nicely to respond to the previous ticket number about the same issue which then I responded to him with a harsh tone, which was completely unnecessary.

Thank you.

Edit: The ticket in question is 2019021103021707.

4 Likes

Hi @505, it’s sweet of you to apologize. I sent him a message on your behalf. Have fun with your server!

–Julia, Marketing

4 Likes

Believe it or not I expect each invoice of hetzner and I’m not only happy to pay it but even a bit anxious hah
Everything is :ok_hand: no hiccups, no issues of any type ( maybe isolated thing which I blame myself for doing that ( Sales head ( Arno P) was super super flexible and analyzed the case himself).

Excelent job of both Katie and Julia, devs team ( I’ve not tried the cloud thing though).

As falzo once said robot is perfect too.

3 Likes

Hi @crotaphiticus, thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: I’ll make sure my colleagues get to hear them too.

–Julia, Marketing

1 Like

Hey everyone, maybe you saw this on Social Media already. We updated our EX-line with the launch of our new EX52 dedicated server. Get an overview here: https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ex?country=us

–Julia, Marketing

4 Likes

Loving the recent huge constant updates to your range!

Just noticed the AX-100 as well with ECC! Dedicated Root Server Hosting

3 Likes

Impressive.
Heztie has become like @deank says (without the divorce part) a relationship in which when I think hey this guys can’t impress me any more you prove me wrong quite often ( extremely often).
Whoever orchestrates the whole marketing strategies and so on are some very talented peopled.
:clap:

1 Like

Seriously, I want to get that new EX52-NVME just because of the awesomeness of its specs-to-price ratio, but I just don’t have any use case for it! :smile:

3 Likes

Kaite forever.

2 Likes

You made Julia sad now

3 Likes

I think you guys probably give us a bit too much credit in the marketing department. The easy part is hagning out here and chatting with you all. I think the much harder part lies with our colleagues, starting with our company leaders and product development team, who have to guess months in advance which way the volatile market will twist and turn; our server assembly team, who has to anticipate all sorts of configurations with our new configurator system; our software developers and system admins; and all the various support teams. I hope I didn’t leave anyone out - that felt a bit like a Grammy’s thank-you speech just now. :wink:

And thanks for rooting both Julia and me on. On the days when I check social media, I often try to save HB for last so I can leave work in an awesome mood. :wink: --Katie, Marketing

13 Likes

Hetzner is excellent and you can’t beat their price/specs ratio wise. I have had many servers with them on and off over the years and only recently switched to OVH because OVH offers UK location.

It would be great if Hetzner could offer the UK location?

1 Like

That’s very nice of you.
One of the nice things I personally like is that I feel we are bering heard.
And yes I agree no one has the whole credit of such a fantastic experience hetzner provides us.
The whole people whom I’ve made contact with ( sales head, you mkt ladies, accounting and even abuse) have been super courteous.
From a foreigners perspective shifting or maybe adding English instead of just “German for Germans and we charge you vat no matter what, wnat to cancel? Send fax”, your incredible pricing, fast and accurate support, your unreal surprises, owning the whole parks where your dcs are, knowing the company belongs to a family and I could go on and on.
Such things makes you be… Our (or at least) my beloved hetzner.

2 Likes

I can’t publish any information about possible plans for locations in the future. For now, we are concentrating on optimizing operations at Data Center Park Helsinki. We may expand a bit more slowly than some other companies, but we do this because we don’t want to overextend ourselves and we don’t want to have to depend on outside investors. When/if we decide to open another DC park/a location elsewhere, I’ll publish it here asap. :smile:

@crotaphiticus Thansk again on for the feedback. We really do take it to heart. --Katie, Marketing

4 Likes

Hetzner.
Enough said.

6 Likes

Welcome to HB @eol.

–Julia, Marketing

3 Likes

Thank you.
EDIT2: