HostDoc Hosting Is Two | Birthday Specials Await

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽

“With HostDoc, you not only get a stable machine with all advertised resources available for your instance, you also get 24/7 support from friendly staff whom actually care about your needs and will do all we can to accommodate support needs if and when requested.”

^^This is a statement from our thread one year ago and despite a roller coaster of a year, we still stand true to that statement.

:pisces::soccer::heavy_dollar_sign::palm_tree::first_quarter_moon_with_face::soccer::last_quarter_moon_with_face: :wind_chime::heavy_dollar_sign: :palm_tree::trident::soccer:
HostDoc Hosting is now Two (Can you believe it?) and very proud to still be able to provide a service to the lowend unmanaged market .

We have grown and learned a lot in the last couple of years and have made immense strides to improve our service.

As always, thank you to our current clients for choosing to host with us.
Thank you to those clients whom have been patient with us when issues arose.
Thank you to the clients who join us in live chat just to say hello.
Thank you to the clients with the capacity for reasoning, understanding and sympathy.

You have all individually helped the Doc and our family of crazy sites be what we are today and hopefully, still be with us to see what we will be tomorrow.

𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘
For our 2nd birthday special, as well as amazing special offers, we are also throwing in free stickers (for those that want one-or two).
Our current clients are already eligible for free stickers and simply need to open a ticket confirming the receiving address and your stickers will be on their way to you.

All new orders qualify for a free sticker per order with no limit on the amount that can be ordered.
Simply leave a note that you would like a free sticker in the notes section of your order.

𝕮𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖇𝖎𝖊𝖘
As always, we are EXTREMELY grateful to our current clients for entrusting your data with us and will like to take this opportunity to say thank you with a few surprise freebies which is more than deserved (and if the resources are still available) but, you will need to be quick as the reserved resources are not as plentiful as one would have hoped.
To be entitled to any freebie offer, you must have been a client prior to 30/08/2019.
Check Here for all available freebies for current clients.

[̲̅I̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅v̲̅][̲̅6̲̅] [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅N̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅Y̲̅]
1vCore
1GB RAM
5GB Storage
100GB Bandwidth
/64 IPv6
Order Dallas HDD £11/y
Order Kansas HDD £10/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £13/y
Order Kansas SSD £12/y

[̲̅5̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅M̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCore
512MB RAM
10GB Storage
500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas HDD £12.99/y
Order Kansas HDD £12/y
Order Phoenix HDD £12/y
Order UK HDD £10.99/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £16.99/y
Order Kansas SSD £14/y
Order Phoenix SSD £14/y
Order UK NVMe SSD £15.99/y
Order Germany SSD £14/y

[̲̅1̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCore
1GB RAM
20GB Storage
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas HDD £2.39/m | £20.99/y
Order Kansas HDD £2.19/m | £20/y
Order Phoenix HDD £2.19/m | £20/y
Order Australia HDD £2.59/m | £24.99/y
Order UK HDD £2.09/m | £18.99/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £2.89/m | £25.99/y
Order Kansas SSD £2.69/m | £24/y
Order Phoenix SSD £2.69/m | £24/y
Order UK NVMe SSD £2.89/m | £25.99/y
Order Germany SSD £2.69/m | £24/y

[̲̅S̲̅][̲̅T̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅E̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCores
256MB RAM
250GB Storage
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas £1.99/m | £20/y
Order France £2.69/m | £25/y
Order Finland £2.29/m | £20/y
Order Canada £2.29/m | £20/y

1vCores
1GB RAM
1TB Storage
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas £3.95/m | £47.26/y
Order France £5.39/m | £50/y

[̲̅R̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅l̲̅] | [̲̅V̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅S̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅] [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅g̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
Our birthday special pool is a rare sight that includes all of our available locations
and a mix of HDD, SSD and NVMe SSD.
With our resource pool, you can launch your instance in any available location

1vCores
512MB RAM
10GB Storage
100GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 /64 IPv6 (If available)
1 VM Max
Order Pool 1 £1.99/m | £20/y

2vCores
1GB RAM
30GB Storage
200GB Bandwidth
2 IPv4
2 /64 IPv6 (If available)
2 VMs Max
Order Pool 2 £2.99/m | £30/y

4vCores
2GB RAM
50GB Storage
500GB Bandwidth
4 IPv4
4 /64 IPv6 (If available)
4 VMs Max
Order Pool 3 £5/m | £55/y

• All plans are stackable and can be scaled.
  • An additional HDD or SSD/NVMe storage can also be added in certain locations
  • No refunds offered with special offers
  • /64 IPv6 available in Kansas City and Dallas only.
4 Likes

Those are some awesome deals!!

Happy Birthday, HostDoc! Cheers to many more! :beers:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, HD!

Always loved your branding and position on LET when people tried to shit on you. Very egalitarian without the need for special snowflakes.

2 Likes

Bandwidth seems to be really low on pool.

Thank you.
Cheers :beers:

Haha. Thank you very much.

It is low because of the locations included such as APAC.
If an instance is spun up in say UK, then a quick live chat or ticket can see the bandwidth allowance raised for that single instance.

3 Likes

Highly recommend the doc. I’ve been with them for over a year. Got 3 servers. My last one is NVMe and it’s a beast. Anytime had to chat with them always been quick. Couldn’t ask for more.

2 Likes

I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.