Hivelocity Acquires Dallas IaaS Provider, Incero.com

As of a few minutes ago we have the first of many Instant Deploy Server configs to come available for purchase in Dallas. Dedicated Server Hosting | Instant & Custom Solutions | Hivelocity

3 Likes

Incero Autoservers will be the new Kimsufi :thinking:

2 Likes

We continue to fill out the DAL1 team. Here is a pic from today as our Dallas crew gets trained up on our server deployment process.

12 Likes

Our DAL1 live stream isn’t active on our home page like some of our other data centers. For now, however, we do have the stream up at Hivelocity DAL1 Livestream. Keep an eye out for Ryan and the crew hopefully racking up lots of new servers.

3 Likes

Damn guys, prices for autoservers increased a lot… :frowning:

Well, another competitor is out of the way, so pricing may increase.
Still Incero has machines listed be low 50$ so not that expensive.

1 Like

Yeah but still, was much better before in terms of pricing.

1 Like

I think you guys typo’d E3-1220 to E31220 on Hivelocity | The Bare Metal Cloud Company | Instant & Custom Solutions

SpeedyKVM is next. Good bye to $2.666/m/TB.

EDIT2: It looks like I already said that but still nothing happens :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We have not changed the pricing methodology at Incero at all. The only thing that may have changed that would impact pricing is the hardware and the configurations being offered. This may or not be known but the Incero system sets the pricing automatically based on the hardware and that hardware’s estimated value. It is likely we have been throwing newer and better hardware at the system which in turn is spitting out a higher monthly fee.

3 Likes

I see. You should add older hardware then! :grin: Was much cheaper specially SSD configs.

Heh, well we don’t go out and buy yesterday’s technology if we can help it but as older servers cancel or upgrade to new we will continue to replenish the inventory list.

2 Likes

Got it!! :grin:

A dual L5520 will perform better than an E3-1230? (genuine question, newbie here)

LXXXX has shitty single core perf, E3 has decent single core perf.
Ergo: LXXXX is good for webservers but not for single thread applications like the E3.
Even when the benchmark says nearly the same, does not mean its equal.

2 Likes

Old E3s sell well and reach ROI super fast :smiley:

6 Likes

Pricing actually didn’t change, the only thing that has changed is the addition of more enterprise drives and a lot of our popular older configurations have sold out. We are no longer stocking consumer SSD configs, so keep an eye out for stuff that cancels and goes back into general population of stock.

6 Likes

After our acquisition of Incero, we almost immediately began building out a new proper NOC for our Dallas (DAL1) data center. Now that this project is near completion I wanted to share some images of the space. This is located inside the Carrier-1 Dallas facility.IMG_1955|666x500

16 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Many thanks. One last shot we grabbed.

6 Likes