Thank you :slight_smile:

Key has been activated :+1:
16/20

1 Like

Great offer, thanks!

5ece53ca4800988801cf8dd81df60927

You’re welcome.
Key was activated much sooner, just forgot to reply here :smiley:

It was pretty much instant! Really enjoying the dashboard, works great on mobile as well.

1 Like

Hetrixtools is freaking amazing! Thank you so much for this :slight_smile: It’s definitely worth paying for if I were using it for something other than monitoring hobby stuff, but if I decide to use it for something I get paid for I’d definitely upgrade to a paid plan, it’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words.
Really glad when hearing people enjoy using the platform :+1:

2 Likes

No point in opening a new thread about this small Easter promo, so just going to post it here.

For anyone using SMS notifications: get 50% extra SMS Credits for free, as a bonus, when ordering SMS Credits (ie: order 100, and get 150 total). Offer valid until April 8 2018.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the development of new features, but I like the feature of managewp.com “SEO Ranking” reporting.

But that most likely is not what your platform is about, and not where you want to head into :expressionless:

Yeah, not very likely we’ll be heading in that direction.

But you should check out https://serpbook.com/ as they’re quite good and affordable.

And what about cron monitoring ? :grinning:

I already know of healthchecks.io, but would be nice to have something integrated in hetrixtools

1 Like

Added to the suggestions list :smiley:

1 Like

What do you think of adding an option to read of cloudlinux limits usage to the .php cron? I’d like to offer my clients monitoring as an addon.

Not sure if these stats are available for a php script within the account, without maybe accessing cPanel’s API. Will have to look further into this.

I’ll take position 18/20 :slightly_smiling_face:
Looking to try out Hetrix, Control panel looks sleek!

Key: 715c1d1236515f5d95db6ab8dd61b7a6

Awesome. I would love to take position 19/20.

Public key: 3a02f2fc537c49a27e075fbb1c2f24aa

Done and done :slight_smile:

One last spot available.

2 Likes

Here my public key 71105f34356d0df8fc305614ea8f4c6a will happily take it off your hand.

Great! All done 20/20 keys.

I hope everyone will enjoy using the service :+1:

3 Likes